5.0 out of 5 stars The book that started the series, wow,
The book that started the series , wow, and left a lot for the other to live up to
Published 3 months ago by Rosemary Gale

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I like it, but didn't really hate it either.
Published on April 16 2011 by chris

5.0 out of 5 stars The book that started the series, wow,, Sept. 11 2014
This review is from: Slave: The Cat Star Chronicles #1 (Mass Market Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I like it, but didn't really hate it either., April 16 2011
This review is from: Slave: The Cat Star Chronicles #1 (Mass Market Paperback)
the world that this arthur creates is amazing, but some of the sexual content in regards to other alien species ranges from bizarre to down right disgusting. Don't get me wrong I like passion as much as the next gal, but this book was a little out there for me, and this is from someone who really likes Science fiction romance. I found the way the aurthor draws you into this world pretty cool but the customs are a little to ridiculous for me to really get into all the way. Its starts off great but seem to be lacking in some places. Everything is told from the heroines point of Veiw and you don't get a chance to get into the heros head to know what he's thinking or how he really feels about her. The story is told in the first person which i don't usually read but I took a chance on this one. I would give the book "five stars" for creating an atmosphere I could get lost in, and "one star" for the romantic side of it. it could have been better but wasn't. Not sure how to rate this one. Not sure I liked it, but didn't really hate it either.

Slave: The Cat Star Chronicles #1
Slave: The Cat Star Chronicles #1 by Cheryl Brooks (Mass Market Paperback - April 1 2008)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49