5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, Oct. 26 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye: Surviving, Coping and Healing After the Sudden Death of a Loved One (Paperback)
This book contains every subject matter on grief that you would need to know to get through this horrible time. I would highly recommend this book for anyone going through the trauma of losing a loved one suddenly (like me) or after a long-term illness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and practical, Sept. 20 2011
W. T. Barrett (Canada) - See all my reviews
Excellent and practical for anyone who has had a sudden loss, or as a gift to. Very practical and helpful in the resources list also.

5.0 out of 5 stars yobabe1, May 13 2009
D. Harding (Charlottetown, PE Canada) - See all my reviews
This book has been a great help to my family during a time of sudden loss of husband/father. I have given it as a gift to friends and family and recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars but I found it useful when my husband died suddenly of a cardiac condition ..., Dec 16 2014
Becky (New Brunswick) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Not a book you want to have to buy, but I found it useful when my husband died suddenly of a cardiac condition we didn't know he had. I bought the workbook too, but I gave it to my mother-in-law since the book seemed to cover what I needed.

CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43