summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2014
Not a book you want to have to buy, but I found it useful when my husband died suddenly of a cardiac condition we didn't know he had. I bought the workbook too, but I gave it to my mother-in-law since the book seemed to cover what I needed.
on May 13, 2009
This book has been a great help to my family during a time of sudden loss of husband/father. I have given it as a gift to friends and family and recommend it
on September 20, 2011
Excellent and practical for anyone who has had a sudden loss, or as a gift to. Very practical and helpful in the resources list also.
on May 10, 2015
This book really helped my daughter heal after losing her 18month old daughter to cancer. She passed away only 11 days after being diagnosed with neuroblastoma. It was so sudden.
I recommend this book greatly.
on June 5, 2016
Recently my husband was killed in a horrible accident. After the initial shock wore off, I searched for some supports and had read a few books on the subject of dealing with sudden loss. A friend recommended this book and I have found it to be the best resource I've seen to assist in learning coping skills through this experience. So glad I purchased it and have purchased a second copy to lend out to others.
on September 17, 2014
I found this extremely helpful during my time of grieving especially. Thank you for this.
on May 18, 2015
I got this for my mom. She found if extremely helpful.
on March 20, 2015
Has helped my family out tremendously. A must own.
on October 26, 2012
This book contains every subject matter on grief that you would need to know to get through this horrible time. I would highly recommend this book for anyone going through the trauma of losing a loved one suddenly (like me) or after a long-term illness.