4.0 out of 5 stars but I found it useful when my husband died suddenly of a cardiac condition ..., Dec 16 2014
CanadianMaple (New Brunswick) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye: Surviving, Coping and Healing After the Sudden Death of a Loved One (Paperback)
Not a book you want to have to buy, but I found it useful when my husband died suddenly of a cardiac condition we didn't know he had. I bought the workbook too, but I gave it to my mother-in-law since the book seemed to cover what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars yobabe1, May 13 2009
D. Harding (Charlottetown, PE Canada) - See all my reviews
This book has been a great help to my family during a time of sudden loss of husband/father. I have given it as a gift to friends and family and recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and practical, Sept. 20 2011
W. T. Barrett (Canada) - See all my reviews
Excellent and practical for anyone who has had a sudden loss, or as a gift to. Very practical and helpful in the resources list also.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book to help heal, May 10 2015
This book really helped my daughter heal after losing her 18month old daughter to cancer. She passed away only 11 days after being diagnosed with neuroblastoma. It was so sudden.
I recommend this book greatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 18 2015
I got this for my mom. She found if extremely helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 20 2015
Has helped my family out tremendously. A must own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, Oct. 26 2012
This book contains every subject matter on grief that you would need to know to get through this horrible time. I would highly recommend this book for anyone going through the trauma of losing a loved one suddenly (like me) or after a long-term illness.

CDN$ 22.99 CDN$ 16.77