march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 13, 2009
This book has been a great help to my family during a time of sudden loss of husband/father. I have given it as a gift to friends and family and recommend it
on September 20, 2011
Excellent and practical for anyone who has had a sudden loss, or as a gift to. Very practical and helpful in the resources list also.
on May 10, 2015
This book really helped my daughter heal after losing her 18month old daughter to cancer. She passed away only 11 days after being diagnosed with neuroblastoma. It was so sudden.
I recommend this book greatly.
on September 17, 2014
I found this extremely helpful during my time of grieving especially. Thank you for this.
on May 18, 2015
I got this for my mom. She found if extremely helpful.
on March 20, 2015
Has helped my family out tremendously. A must own.
on October 26, 2012
This book contains every subject matter on grief that you would need to know to get through this horrible time. I would highly recommend this book for anyone going through the trauma of losing a loved one suddenly (like me) or after a long-term illness.