biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 18, 2015
I got this for my mom. She found if extremely helpful.
on May 10, 2015
This book really helped my daughter heal after losing her 18month old daughter to cancer. She passed away only 11 days after being diagnosed with neuroblastoma. It was so sudden.
I recommend this book greatly.
on March 20, 2015
Has helped my family out tremendously. A must own.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2014
Not a book you want to have to buy, but I found it useful when my husband died suddenly of a cardiac condition we didn't know he had. I bought the workbook too, but I gave it to my mother-in-law since the book seemed to cover what I needed.
on September 17, 2014
I found this extremely helpful during my time of grieving especially. Thank you for this.
on October 26, 2012
This book contains every subject matter on grief that you would need to know to get through this horrible time. I would highly recommend this book for anyone going through the trauma of losing a loved one suddenly (like me) or after a long-term illness.
on September 20, 2011
Excellent and practical for anyone who has had a sudden loss, or as a gift to. Very practical and helpful in the resources list also.
on May 13, 2009
This book has been a great help to my family during a time of sudden loss of husband/father. I have given it as a gift to friends and family and recommend it