5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Almost Everyone
It has great questions like What did you do every summer. Did you go to school dances. My dad (who normally wouldn't go for something like this) couldn't put it down. I got one for my step mom too and there were only a few questions that didn't apply (she doesn't have kids and it asks what is your favorite memory of your children). Other than that she loves it to...
Published on May 19 2009 by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars I got two of these books for my parents, ...
I got two of these books for my parents, not truly understanding until after that they really did not want to relive their childhood.
Published 3 months ago by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Almost Everyone, May 19 2009
Jennifer (Saskatoon, SK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Grandparent's Legacy (Spiral-bound)

Things to be aware of... its in a monthly style. It has sections to do in January...etc. Like a journal. My family didnt follow it because they were mother's day presents and they didnt want to start in May.
And it has Christian questions in it..like what did you do after Church.

3.0 out of 5 stars I got two of these books for my parents, ..., July 27 2014
This review is from: A Grandparent's Legacy (Spiral-bound)

A Grandparent's Legacy
A Grandparent's Legacy by Thomas Nelson (Spiral-bound - Feb. 7 2007)
CDN$ 14.50 CDN$ 10.47