4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, April 22 2012
This review is from: Karlology (Paperback)
I've read all of Karl's books, and this one was a neat little gem. While his travel diaries and Happy-slapped were funnier and easier reads, Karlology definitely had some amusing moments, and any little nuggets we can get from his strange way of thinking are welcomed.

In the Idiot Abroad travel diary he says that he is writing a book and has to get a certain word count. I have a feeling he's talking about Karlology because sometimes he goes off on weird tangents. That is probably my only complaint, because at times it does feel like he's writing this book out of duty rather than out of desire, but it's a point that can be overlooked because it is still an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karl Pilkington has a head like an Orange, Jan. 25 2011
This review is from: Karlology (Paperback)
GREAT BOOK( Upper-case Underlined ), a journey into the psyche of Karl is at face, a complete waste of time, however for the more brilliant of readers it is a delight. Karl has this way of writing as if he were a gifted toddler. Karl just opening up a story book and reading without knowing any of the words, he looks at the pictures and tells his own story... just Brilliant.
I commend Ricky Gervais for bringing Karl Pilkington into the world as I know it, because if I lived without knowing there was someone like Karl living amongst humans, my life would be default.
I'd give my life savings to have a pint with Karl, and just pull his strings as Ricky does ( sans squeezing of his head ), For I am afraid it may crack like an egg. Interestingly enough I take that back, and when Suzanne gets half of Karl's head chucked in her when he dies of insanity, or Gervais squeezing his head until it pops, i want the other half to dissect for scientific research.

End Comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Hilarious., Dec 24 2010
This review is from: Karlology (Paperback)
Karl Pilkington has just a fascinating thought process, you can't help but laugh out loud while reading this book. I would definitely reccomend this to fans of the Ricky Gervais show who can't get enough Pilkington!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and hilarious moments of Karl's life, Oct. 14 2010
This review is from: Karlology (Paperback)
Received the book in exquisite condition, and I have to say the content is quite funny, very much worth reading Karl Pilkington's funny experiences and the small passages resuming what he has learned from them. Brings the smile and brightens my day every time. Tough kind of short, the book is a wonderful read and worth the investment because after you've read it, it makes for a great present for your friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious and educational!, Feb. 4 2009
Sujata Hunter (kitchener, ontario, canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Karlology (Hardcover)
This book by Carl Pilkington is another one of his funny and strangely interesting books. He has so many interesting theories which he discusses in this book along with past trips and things that have happened to him. All with a Pilkington mind set. Very very funny book! If you've read any of his other books, you'll love this one. And if you haven't...go out and get them right away! Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant love him and so do I! He is one of the greatest minds of our generations...but not really.
Great read!

ARRAY(0xb50d2804)

Karlology
Karlology by Karl B Pilkington (Paperback - Aug. 24 2010)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 13.16