5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping!
Published on May 4 2010 by A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good collection
I bought this for Christmas for my daughter as she loves books and collects them. The only issue with this set was the damage to the box when it arrived. The corner was smashed in. As I have difficulty getting to a post office, I will just explain on Christmas day that Santa dropped it.
Published 16 months ago by PAULA GRIFFIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping!, May 4 2010
A. Smith (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
I live in Texas and I ordered this Harry Potter set with expedited shipping and it arrived here in pristine condition in 3 days. I was super impressed. It's worth the extra few bucks for the fast service. I've always wanted the British text version of Harry Potter but I was worried about ordering from England because of all the reviews about damaged books. So I decided to get the "Canadian" version which really is the exact British text. The covers are also the same as the British but with slightly different colors. I'm a Harry Potter fanatic and of course I've read all the American H.P. books so I can't wait to read these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books at a great price, July 23 2011
This review is from: Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set (Paperback)
Everyone and their mother knows what these books are about so I won't review those. I will however let you know that I found this at a great price (almost half of what it was at the store) and it took less than 48 hours from when I ordered it to get to my front door. The case is beautiful, the novels themselves are great looking. I'm glad they're paperback as it makes them easier to transport and carry around individually. I'm sure I'll be reading them for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars exquisite, Dec 1 2011
You cannot see it from the photograph of the product above, but the front flaps of the box (which close thanks to a concealed magnet) feature truly gorgeous artwork. I also love the artwork on the dust jackets. I am so happy with this boxed set! It is absolutely beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives Up to the Legend, Jan. 2 2010
Heather O'Connor "Victoria" (Vancouver) - See all my reviews
The books came in pristine condition in their gift-set box. Absolutely worth buying the whole set at once, since the stories are so good the books get devoured easily in days!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book became a family adventure for us., April 30 2013
Diana E. Young "Diana Young" (Vernon, B.C., Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set (Paperback)
Since this book achieved international best-sellerdom, it really doesn't need a review. The highlight for me was watching my (then) 12 year old daughter lose herself in this series. After she read each book, I (and my husband) read it right afterwards so that we could talk about it with our daughter. In addition to that, when she was in Grade 9 we did a semester of home-schooling and this involved her organizing a Harry Potter tour in the U.K. I booked the flights but our daughter planned the train journeys, the sights to see (which included all of the locales from the movies). This series will be one of the cornerstones for our daughter's memory of her childhood. Diana Young #1 Amazon best-selling author [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, Feb. 5 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set (Paperback)
My daughter is enjoying it. Was a gift, likes the box it came in easy to maintain. Would purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books with a great box, Jan. 29 2013
I already own the books in hardcover but I was moving frequently so I bought these to lighten my packing and the box is perfect for transporting all the books easily. It also helps that the box looks pretty cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good basic set., Jan. 27 2013
Anne Martin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set (Paperback)
I absolutely love the Harry Potter series, and this is an excellent, basic set, at a reasonable price. The books come in a sturdy, beautifully decorated storage box. This set is a keeper, sure to be enjoyed again and again in the coming years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift well received, Jan. 24 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set (Paperback)
Couldn't have asked for better service. Ordered it from Canada as suggested by others rather than from the UK. It arrived quickly, undamaged, and at a lower price. Won't hesitate to go this route again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, Jan. 14 2013
I ordered this for my daughter and she was so excited when it arrived. The books were in perfect shape. She keeps them in the case they came in so they do not get wrecked. Thanks

ARRAY(0xc1139df8)

Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set
Harry Potter Signature Edition 7-Book Box Set by J.K. Rowling (Paperback - Jan. 12 2011)
CDN$ 105.50 CDN$ 66.15