march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on August 30, 2014
My Order of the Phoenix book in the set has a big cut mark on the binding. Not impressed with that since this set was so expensive. Other than that nice set.
on May 22, 2015
The print kind of small, but is good to have all these collections.
on December 17, 2012
I bought this for Christmas for my daughter as she loves books and collects them. The only issue with this set was the damage to the box when it arrived. The corner was smashed in. As I have difficulty getting to a post office, I will just explain on Christmas day that Santa dropped it.
on February 13, 2012
Box set came on time, but it was a little damaged. The books, however, are in excellent condition (and are for me) so i'm not too bothered by it. If it was to be a gift, I would have returned it.
on April 9, 2013
Cannot find signature. Was severely disappointed by the inability to find Rowling's signature on the books. That was why I bought it.
on March 19, 2011
Covers are kind of lame. Thought they would be a bit more "mature". They look very childish; as though the books were a good gift for children under 12.