march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 27, 2016
Not a review - more of a PSA.

If you are buying this series for Kindle in Canada, it will not work. The problem lies with Pottermore as you are required to create an account with them and link that with your Amazon Canada account. Well, guess what? Pottermore is not available in Canada and you'll be redirected to iBook/Audible/Kobo/Google instead. I've spoken with Amazon CS and all they told me to do was contact Pottermore support...
on May 20, 2016
I love everything Ive ordered from Amazon so far!!! Definitely a long time customer!!
on May 12, 2016
Beautiful set. Although my copy of 'Chamber of Secrets' came slightly damaged - as if the back cover was gouged by a boxcutter. Other than that the rest of the set came in great condition. The artwork on the set's box is also quite beautiful. Recommended.
on April 19, 2016
I got the 15th anniversary edition and it's beautiful! In perfect condition, and I chose the super saver shipping option and got it before the expected arrival date. Would definitely recommend!
review image review image
on April 18, 2016
What a beautiful set. Wife is very pleased.
on March 31, 2016
Quick delivery, good quality.
on March 24, 2016
my son can't put these books down
on March 15, 2016
Awesome box set.....my daughter loves it.
on March 15, 2016
exactly what I expected
on March 9, 2016
Wonderful set, Feels rich, the pages are thick, the different colors on the shells are magnificent. I couldn't be happier by this purchase! The golden engraved box is not too big and feels solid. Having read the Harry potter saga many times before, I really wanted to buy a beautiful and durable product, therefore, everything is perfect! (Shipping was beyond expectations, I got it early!)