march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 22, 2016
My box set was supposed to arrive on the 25th, but just so happened to get here on the 22nd instead. All Books are in excellent condition, including the box that the books are in. Could not be more happy with the service and the product. Well worth the money, would buy again. :)
review image
on April 19, 2016
I got the 15th anniversary edition and it's beautiful! In perfect condition, and I chose the super saver shipping option and got it before the expected arrival date. Would definitely recommend!
review image review image
on April 18, 2016
What a beautiful set. Wife is very pleased.
on March 31, 2016
Quick delivery, good quality.
on March 26, 2016
Perfect
on March 24, 2016
my son can't put these books down
on March 15, 2016
Awesome box set.....my daughter loves it.
on March 15, 2016
exactly what I expected
on March 9, 2016
Wonderful set, Feels rich, the pages are thick, the different colors on the shells are magnificent. I couldn't be happier by this purchase! The golden engraved box is not too big and feels solid. Having read the Harry potter saga many times before, I really wanted to buy a beautiful and durable product, therefore, everything is perfect! (Shipping was beyond expectations, I got it early!)
on February 25, 2016