5.0 out of 5 stars Never read anything I enjoyed so much. Spectacular!!!, May 5 1999
This review is from: The Return to Zion #3 (Paperback)
Never have I come across a better author. Bodie Theone (tay-nee) is truly amazing. These books are full of drama. It's like the characters became my friends. When I finished the series, It felt as though I lost some good friends. I really don't know if I could be as entertained, enlightened and fulfilled by reading anything else after reading this series. Originally I was checking the series out one at a time from the library. But when I realized I'd finally found something I couldn't put down, I figured I better buy the whole series. I have never bought books before, because I've never found anything worthy of being read more than once. I was just so compelled and I want to share her writings with all my friends and family. She's spectacular. So is anything written by her husband Brock, who helps her co-write everything. It's almost like watching a movie, because there are so many plots intertwined. I was shocked to read the epilogue in RETURN TO ZION. You'll have to find out for yourself. Just don't start reading in the middle of the series. If I could never read another authors works but one it would be the Theone's. - Megan Villa

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible series!, May 7 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Return to Zion #3 (Paperback)
The Zion series are without a doubt some of the best books I have ever read! The stories are captivating from beginning to end. The historical accuracy is impeccable, and the writers literally transport you into the story. I have read the series several times, and I still can't put the books down. It is refreshing to know that the books are good, clean reading, no profanity or vulgar content. Thanks to the Thoene's for writing such a fantastic series. I can't wait to read the Zion Legacy series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Series Ever, Feb. 15 2000
This review is from: The Return to Zion #3 (Paperback)
Ever since I finished this series several years ago, I have been longing for another "Zion" series. These historical novels set in Israel are so spellbinding. The romance and intrigue keep you on the edge of your seat. Have never found anything to compare to this Bodie Thoene series. Am eagerly awaiting the new "Zion Legacy."

4.0 out of 5 stars Zion Series by Bodie Thoene, Jan. 6 2013
This review is from: The Return to Zion #3 (Paperback)
As usual this series is turning out to be one of the most captivating of all books I've read by either/both the Thoenes. But then I always say that about the Thoene's writings. Incredible study in history, however with the problems in the middle east and particularly in Israel at this moment, it feels like it was written today. Its no wonder that they have written for The Saturday Evening Post, U.S. News and World Report, and The American West. and working as a screenwriter for John Wayne's production company. However the quality of print was a bit distorted. There seems to have been a problem with the printing which is smeared on many pages which is a bit disappointing. The author is not to be faulted for this, but the printers are as this should not have left the company in the poor quality.

The Return to Zion
The Return to Zion by Brock Thoene (Paperback - March 31 2006)
CDN$ 15.97 CDN$ 12.26