5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I've Read In Awhile!
Published on April 24 2004 by funeralfriend

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry- but I was disappointed
I just felt like the characters, especially the leading lady, were so canned. It felt like the author was trying to impress us with the "perfect lady". Well, I would have liked more realistic characters. I'd also have liked the author to write more about how the characters practiced succesfully and unsuccesfully, their faith in every situation. Sorry- this book...
Published on July 8 2004 by tamaa

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I've Read In Awhile!, April 24 2004
"funeralfriend" (Mesa, Arizona USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
I bought this book for my Mother in Law for Christmas. She read it while visiting us in 2 days and left it with me, insisting I had to read it. I couldn't wait. I didn't read it as fast as she did, but I could definetely see WHY she read it so fast. From the very beginning, it draws you in. It's very simple to read, and flows very smoothly. Very easy, for me, with two small children to put the book down and come back to it in a few hours. I never got "lost" trying to remember what was happening. The story was great and the ending fabulous. I look forward to reading the O'Malley series and more of Dee Henderson's work in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, Jan. 24 2004
Amanda (Sedgwick, KS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
A wonderful book! I couldn't put it down if I tried! While having a good background in God, it also makes you want to read it over and over. A must-read! I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Danger In The Shadows, Dec 31 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
Well written, interesting, captivating, romantic, inspirational, and absolutely addictive. I don't think you can go wrong with any of Dee Henderson's books in the O'Malley series. They are simply excellent. I have passed copies of my O'Malley books around to friends and family and everyone who has read them is now hooked. I think these books are for everyone. They really appeal to a wide range of readers. Read one and you won't be able to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one had me up half the night!!, Nov. 18 2003
This review is from: DANGER IN THE SHADOW (Paperback)
Seriously, I kid you not. This book had me reading up into the wee hours of the morning because I just couldn't put it down until I found out what happened. I read The Negotiator first and had read hints in that book about what had happened to Sara, but it wasn't until I picked up this one that I realized what I was missing. Sara's struggle to free herself from the terror and to completely trust in God really touched me. I loved the relationship between Dave and Sara and how their brothely-sisterly love stayed strong and pulled them closer rather than apart during everything Sara was going through. This book is awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, Oct. 6 2003
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
After hearing lots of rave reviews on the O'Malley series, I decided to check them out for myself, starting with the prequel.
This book is amazing from the opening pages. Suspence is intertwined with romance throughout the pages of this novel right until the excellent ending.
If you're looking for some good books to keep you occupied, I suggest the O'Malley series, starting with Danger in the Shadows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!, Aug. 18 2003
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
Danger In The Shadows is a really awesome book! I couldn't put it down. I am not a big reader but when I picked this book up to look at it I had to take it home with me! This book will keep you thinking about it day & night and you can almost feel yourself in Sara's shoes.
You should really get this book. I am really interested in reading any of Dee Henderson's books and can't wait to get another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Danger in the shadows, Aug. 9 2003
Maria G. Bustillos (Wilder, Idaho United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
The book was recommended to me and I read the book in 1 night. I enjoyed Sara and Adam story unfold and It had me thinking about how better to protect children so they don't become victims of kidnappers or be expose to this dangers.
Once I read this book I enjoyed so much that I went back and read the whole O'Malley series. Enjoyed everybook would read 1 book a day becasue I could not put the book down. would recommend this book to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, May 30 2003
Jennifer (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danger in the Shadows (Paperback)
A friend loaned me this book and told me I'd love it. That was a massive understatement. I could not put this book down. I think I read it in one day (ok, I admit it was probably the wee hours of the morning that I finished) Dee Henderson has created a beautiful and thrilling balance between the intensity of the danger and the tenderness of love. Her characters are kind and heartwarming without being unbelievably, impossibly perfect. The story line is capturing and you come to love the characters. I do offer a warning though, if you read this book you will become hooked. Might as well by The Negotiator and the other O'Malley series books and save yourself the trouble later. You will not want to put them down or wait for the next one to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Danger in Broad Daylight, Jan. 7 2003
Rhonda Eudaly (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DANGER IN THE SHADOW (Paperback)
I read this book in a single sitting one afternoon. It's an intense adventure of romance and intrigue. It's well written with absorbing characters. Henderson really draws you into the lives of the characters and makes you care about the outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic author! Fantastic series!, Dec 4 2012
Mrs. Tammy L. B. Oberlin "Maple Leaf Mom" (Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Danger In The Shadows (Paperback)
This is my favourite book series of all time. This is the prequel which I read after all the others. I've read this series a few times and have them all. I'll never give them up. There is drama, humour, romance - everything. You become so attached to these characters that they are like friends or family.

Danger In The Shadows
Danger In The Shadows by Dee "Henderson " (Paperback - Oct. 19 2005)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26