5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful book from Karen Kingsbury!, July 6 2004
The first book of this series was my first Kingsbury book, I certainly won't stop with this series. I read this book on a road trip back home from visiting family, not a good idea since I didn't have any tissue on hand. Like many of her books you really should read it with a box of tissue at your side. I know it would have been difficult for me to read at home with two small children because it would have been very hard to put down
I really enjoyed the way that this book wrapped everything up while still leaving the door slightly open for her next two series'.
A definite must read in my book! But please start with the first book in the series!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Redemption Series(all 5), Oct. 18 2006
Doug Koval "norine koval" (canada) - See all my reviews
I just learned about Karen Kingbury books through my family members, who all read them, so i started out reading the Redemption Series, and i just got to say they are awsome books, loved them all!!I loved reading about the Baxter family, when reading the books you almost feel like you know them.The last book Reunion was the hardest to read, i couldn't stop crying.Although it made me happy that God answered Elizebeth's prayers in the end.I'am a true Karen Kingsbury fan now, and have read many more of her books, and have not yet been disappointed.I would recommend this series to anyone. Norine K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this book, July 15 2004
"curlyqdog" (Uniontown, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Everytime that I read a Karen Kingsbury book I cry. Never be without a box of tissues when you read her books. I love getting to know the characters it makes the books so much easier to read, which is why I like Karen Kingsbury so much. She is a very good story teller and makes everything seem so real. Great book and I can't wait for the First Born Series!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reunion by Karen Kingsbury, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: Reunion (Paperback)
This is the 5th book in a series of 9 and you will have to read all of the books starting with the first one. Truly wonderful reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, July 5 2004
---- Diana Cavin "mrsc1234" (Fort Scott, Kansas United States) - See all my reviews
This was a wonderful book, I couldn't put it down. I wish it wasn't the end of the Baxter family. You will love this book.

Reunion
Reunion by Karen Kingsbury (Paperback - Aug. 31 2009)
CDN$ 17.99 CDN$ 12.92