march Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver boutiques-francophones Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 131-137 of 137 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 14, 2014
When I read a Book it had better hold my attention or i put it down. This one I can't put down except when I fall asleep, Briliant
on February 5, 2013
Dan Brown's books anytime and up till now, subjects are so very interesting. Just love to read his books. Congratulations.
on March 23, 2004
You will learn some facts and fiction from this reading. I couldn't put it down. It was GREAT!!
on March 9, 2005
Having read only one other Dan Brown novel, ANGELS AND DEMONS, I was eagerly anticipating this one. I wasn't disappointed, even though I'm normally one for something a tad more "literary," say, like McCrae's CHILDREN'S CORNER. But DP is a riveting romp and does not disappoint. I actually liked this better than some of the more "serious" literature I'm used to reading, and plan to recommend this one to our book club. Kudos to Mr. B.
on February 22, 2006
Let me tell you, this is one terrific novel. In deception point by Dan Brown a big secret is goin on that has readers wait for the big moment to come. in this book there are two femals roles who will take you trough a great deception.the main plot in this story is that the whitehouse is taking some moves trough NASA'S big dicovery that will take the world up for a big deception. The characters that take you through the story will be the ones who will give you some of the schocks that you would have never expected to come up. The biggest irony in the story, is the name 'the deceptoin point' this is because in the whole story you are wait for the big secret but when u get to it you will see that you never saw it coming not even if am here telling you to get ready. You should also check out ' The Quest ' by Giorgio Kostantinos. Another great mystery/thriller.
on October 6, 2014
Excellent
on December 11, 2009
Excellent book. An easy read. This book I was hooked right from the beginning to the end. The story moved reasonably quickly and did not drag on in any area.