biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 26, 2013
Originally titled "Spent", this book was re-released as Revive, a much better title, in my humble opinion. I read it five years after surviving breast cancer. I just couldn't get rid of the fatigue, no matter what I did. The secret for me was in the green smoothies. I've since incorporated green smoothies into my daily routine, and it has made a world of difference. Instead of wanting to go to sleep at 9 pm every night, I can easily stay up until 11 - and I wake up refreshed and invigorated. The difference in my body has truly been night and day.
on January 13, 2012
Great book! Love this man's work and his view of health care.
Wish every M.D. had the same view, we'd all be well! Standard
medical care treats the disease - not the person presenting with
dis-ease. In a perfect world, there would only by physicians
like Dr. Frank Lipman!

D.L. White
Canada
on November 8, 2012
This book outlines a multifaceted program for renewing energy and regaining fitness. [ASIN:1416549412 Spent: Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Feel Great Again] includes diet changes, exercise, supplements, relaxation, environmental changes, sleep tips and recipes. This is all done in a very positive manner, step-by-step in a daily format, so it progresses very gently through small changes. It also allows time to help assimilate the changes. I loved the muscle stretching and release exercises. Definitely the program I had been looking for at this stage of my life. Highly recommend it to anyone who feels as if they have "hit the wall" in a busy life.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2013
Recommend to everybody who take care of themself.must read book.professIonal suggestion on food,supplement and yoga assans. A banch of recipes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse