Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on February 19, 2009
Before I got halfway through this book, I was so excited I wanted to go ahead and write a glowing 5-star review of it. But I decided to wait until I finished reading the entire book, and I'm glad I did, because the second half is nothing like the first. It is obvious that this book was written by two very different authors. I would describe the first half as "What The Bleep" meets "The Secret" . . . only it is an improvement on both. It takes the information in the DVD "What The Bleep" and makes it completely understandable. And it takes the promises of "The Secret" and makes them believable, adding in the practical aspects of taking action. I was so inspired by the first half of this book that I reclaimed a vision I had started to lose sight of, and miracles to support that vision began to appear in my life immediately. And then I went on the second half of the book, which I would describe as Business/Marketing 101. It was like taking a college class on how to establish and grow a successful business . . . complete with all the homework. There were so many lists to make and surveys to conduct that I felt completely overwhelmed, and very bored. It almost gave me the impression that you could ignore the first half of the book and succeed in business by sheer marketing savvy alone. I know this information is helpful . . . and probably necessary . . . but it was so complicated and detailed that it took the wind right out of my sails. You will note that I still gave this book a 4-star review, because that is how good the first half is. And hey, if you are a very business-minded individual, you might think the second half is the best part, and that's fine. I'm just sharing my personal experience with you.

Steven Lane Taylor, author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 21, 2010
Excellent self-help book particularly useful in developing a marketing plan for a new business. As adults we forget what kids do best.. visualize.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again