5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on Jan. 30 2010 by S. Spriensma

1.0 out of 5 stars Misinformed
I would not have purchased this book had it been labelled correctly. The book is NOT written by Chuck Klosterman, but he writes a short introduction. It is by the 'AV Club' and is related to the satirical new site The Onion.
Published on Nov. 16 2009 by Sad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Jan. 30 2010
S. Spriensma (Grimsby, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inventory: 16 Films Featuring Manic Pixie Dream Girls, 10 Great Songs Nearly Ruined by Saxophone, and 100 More Obsessively Specific Pop-Culture Lists (Paperback)
It might seem geared towards those (like myself) who frequent the AV Club website (go there now!), but it's a book that has great appeal to any pop culture junkie. Unique, clever, an insight into areas of pop culture that are often overlooked- and infinitely re-readable. I would buy that crate they so often advertise and give one to all my friends if I had the money! Or the friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought but good anyway, April 28 2012
I thought this was a book written by Chuck Klosterman but what I didn't notice was it was only the forward which was two pages. However this book was a good read anyway because the movie, book, and music references were well written and clever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misinformed, Nov. 16 2009