5.0 out of 5 stars The confession
It was awesome and in much better shape then I thought it looked brand new and felt brand new.would definitely go through this person again
Published 13 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the best.
This book wasn't that good and only a little scary. I would have to say that I would read it only if I had to.
Published on Jan. 9 1999

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The confession, June 4 2013
This review is from: The Confession (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of My Fav Books, June 28 2004
By A Customer
This book is great! I loved it sooooo much. If you wanna stop the book in like the first chapter, well don't! Like every chapter it just keeps gettin better and better. If this is your first R.L. Stine book reading belive me it won't be your last! I've read sooooo many of these books. Sometimes I read Fear Street books in 2 days. READ THIS BOOK!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars "Sometimes the truth can kill you.", Oct. 2 2003
By A Customer
Al Freed, an ex-friend of 17-year-old Julie Carlson's, starts blackmailing her and her friends for small things at first--lunch money, class notes--until one of Julie's friends (Sandy Miller) kills Al as a way to protect them. The five friends--Julie, Sandy, Hillary Walker, Taylor Snook, and Vincent Freedman--promise to keep it a secret, but Sandy's behavior has been too threatening lately, making Julie fear she might be his next victim.
Like most of Stine's books, "The Confession" was a breeze to finish; and like only a few of his books, it's one I halfway enjoyed. The trite cliffhangers and simple writing style are all still the same, but at least it was fast paced enough for me to finish it off in only a few hours. Recommended to Fear Street fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book !, June 6 2003
It's one of R.L.Stine's best.I enjoyed it immensly.Like all other guys I too wanted to murder Al (stupid idea though).The ending was not surprising cause I had guessed it already.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Book is Great, April 20 2003
By A Customer
This book is about a guy who is hated so much that everyone wishes he was dead. All of the sudden, their wishes come true when he turned up dead one day. His best friend confesses that he was responsable for his [demise].

5.0 out of 5 stars 'the Confession', what a book!, March 30 2002
I thought that this book was a real chiller, smack down to my core! As i am a big fan of R.L.Stine's famous Fear Streets, and have read most of them, this one is one of my favourites. I liked the extraordionary language he has used and the way he makes it so very interestion for the reader. This book is like a magnet. You have to keep reading it, because every chapter is written in such a way, that it is linked to the next.
The book describes a perfect plan of a murder, with suprises right till the last word. And just when you think that, that person is the murder 'BAM', this person gets killed!
If i had to compare this story to any of his other books, i would say that this one does not only stand out for it's 'roller-blading kill scnene', but is also one book which you can read all over again, and not get bored!
I recoment this book to all the people who love a good horror story and a sleep-less nights of thinking about this ficton-story!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very boring and predictable, July 29 2001
By A Customer
This book is very boring! It doesn't have the usual R.L. Stine chemistry in it! ...

5.0 out of 5 stars nail biting creepy stuff!!!, July 1 2001
Nur Uyun (KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA) - See all my reviews
AWESOME!!! I REALLY LURRRRRRVE THIS BOOK. IT MAKES ME GO WHAT??? GOTTA BUY THIS BOOK IF you are a rlstine-beginner!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book You Won't Want To Put Down, June 20 2000
By A Customer
What I liked most about this book is the way it kept my interest and I couldn't put it down.
This is one of my favorite R.L. Stine books.
I would highly recommend this book to others

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book written by r.l stine, Oct. 21 1999
By A Customer
I'm not a big r.l stine fan but when I read this I loved it! It had a really good plot and something that can happen in real life. The characters are realistic and it was scary. I couldn't stop reading it! I loved the ending. Very suprising! Nice job R.L Stine!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Confession
The Confession by R.L. Stine (Mass Market Paperback - June 1 2005)
CDN$ 7.99 CDN$ 7.59