5.0 out of 5 stars 'the Confession', what a book!
Published on March 30 2002 by Ann-Kathrin Ziegler

3.0 out of 5 stars it kept me reading
The book was quite good,i never thought the killer would be....... it wasn't scary but i carried on reading it to see what happened.the ending was very suprising,but frankly R.L .Stine ,you could have done better.sorry to anyone who thought it was good
Published on Nov. 29 1998

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 'the Confession', what a book!, March 30 2002
I thought that this book was a real chiller, smack down to my core! As i am a big fan of R.L.Stine's famous Fear Streets, and have read most of them, this one is one of my favourites. I liked the extraordionary language he has used and the way he makes it so very interestion for the reader. This book is like a magnet. You have to keep reading it, because every chapter is written in such a way, that it is linked to the next.
The book describes a perfect plan of a murder, with suprises right till the last word. And just when you think that, that person is the murder 'BAM', this person gets killed!
If i had to compare this story to any of his other books, i would say that this one does not only stand out for it's 'roller-blading kill scnene', but is also one book which you can read all over again, and not get bored!
I recoment this book to all the people who love a good horror story and a sleep-less nights of thinking about this ficton-story!

4.0 out of 5 stars "Sometimes the truth can kill you.", Oct. 2 2003
By A Customer
Al Freed, an ex-friend of 17-year-old Julie Carlson's, starts blackmailing her and her friends for small things at first--lunch money, class notes--until one of Julie's friends (Sandy Miller) kills Al as a way to protect them. The five friends--Julie, Sandy, Hillary Walker, Taylor Snook, and Vincent Freedman--promise to keep it a secret, but Sandy's behavior has been too threatening lately, making Julie fear she might be his next victim.
Like most of Stine's books, "The Confession" was a breeze to finish; and like only a few of his books, it's one I halfway enjoyed. The trite cliffhangers and simple writing style are all still the same, but at least it was fast paced enough for me to finish it off in only a few hours. Recommended to Fear Street fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would suggest this book for everyone to read., Dec 23 1997
By A Customer
I have 78 of R.L. Stine's books and I can honestly say that I love every one of them. In this book, Julie and all of her friends hated Al. They all wished that he were dead. Julie does not think that any of her friends could everbe capable of murdering someone until one of them confesses that they killed Al. If they keep it a secret, will he kill someone else? I guess the only way to find out is to try keeping it a secret for now. This was a really great book. To find out what happens to Julie and her friends, I would suggest that everyone reads this book to learn whether you should trust all of your friends,even thought you think that you know them so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY well-written, June 28 1999
By A Customer
I liked this book a lot. It was very realistic, extremely suspensful,and had a cool end. You'll be surprised!! This is one of Stine's books that actually deals with something that could happen in real life, which is great. I like the books with all the occult stuff in them, but you can't really relate to them like you can this one. Go read it. It will delightfully thrill you. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of My Fav Books, June 28 2004
By A Customer
This book is great! I loved it sooooo much. If you wanna stop the book in like the first chapter, well don't! Like every chapter it just keeps gettin better and better. If this is your first R.L. Stine book reading belive me it won't be your last! I've read sooooo many of these books. Sometimes I read Fear Street books in 2 days. READ THIS BOOK!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best but not that freaky, May 29 1999
By A Customer
I must say that this book is the bomb but its not really scary. It just talk about a teenager's social life not no science ficiton thing. You will never really expect who the killer is. I love the ending its well put. I love this BOOK!!!! I really recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book written by r.l stine, Oct. 21 1999
By A Customer
I'm not a big r.l stine fan but when I read this I loved it! It had a really good plot and something that can happen in real life. The characters are realistic and it was scary. I couldn't stop reading it! I loved the ending. Very suprising! Nice job R.L Stine!

3.0 out of 5 stars it kept me reading, Nov. 29 1998

4.0 out of 5 stars This Book is Great, April 20 2003
By A Customer
This book is about a guy who is hated so much that everyone wishes he was dead. All of the sudden, their wishes come true when he turned up dead one day. His best friend confesses that he was responsable for his [demise].

5.0 out of 5 stars The confession, June 4 2013
This review is from: The Confession (Mass Market Paperback)
It was awesome and in much better shape then I thought it looked brand new and felt brand new.would definitely go through this person again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Confession
The Confession by R.L. Stine (Mass Market Paperback - June 1 2005)
CDN$ 7.99 CDN$ 7.59