Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on August 13, 2009
This book is so funny, I was LOL reading it at the pool ! Forget about the lousy film, which has nothing to do with this non-fiction story. After a heartbreak, a man decides to say "Yes!" to any opportunity that comes his way...for hilarious results. (Heard of the prince, from Timbukto, who asks for your help, on internet ?). Also, even my teanage boys read it, enjoyed it and recommanded it to their friends. Fun, relaxing reading. Enjoy !
on March 8, 2007
Yes this was a very fresh recommendation to me from a friend who picked it up travelling in Europe, I bought it immediatly and couldn't put it down, the humor is quick, witty, and very human. If you are in the mood for something acquired, dry, yet hilarious make sure you pick this up. Worth the read... if only I was travelling Europe and reading it on my adventure. I say YES to YES MAN.

on January 17, 2014
Not many book make be laugh out loud but this one did. A great writer who will want you to say "yes" to anything!