countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Home sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 20, 2008
"Alphabet" is one of the best children's books I have ever purchased. Brightly colored animals, sturdy lift-the-flaps, pull tabs, and fun rhymes keep my 16-month-old entertained through the entire book, as well as fascinate my 4 and 7 year-old. The poster is just a wonderful bonus! I would recommend this book to everyone with children.
on February 19, 2015
This is one of the best touch and feel books I've ever seen. It introduces many different textures and movements and is truly enjoyable for young kids. The lift the flaps are the only issue I have in that my son tears them off the pages, but its nothing that a little tape can't fix. There's a large alphabet poster included as well, which I thought was a cute addition.
on November 15, 2012
My son has loved this book ever since we got it when he was 1 year old! There are so many touchy feely bits, parts that move and flaps to peek under! Great book! He also loves the fold out poster in the back with flaps and pop out animals!
on September 9, 2013
My son loved the book Heads by Matthew Van Fleet from 6 months old! I love these books because there is enough reading in them for when they get older, but enough movement and "feel" to keep them interested when they are younger!
on December 14, 2013
I would recommend anyone purchasing books from this series. They are interactive and fun for children to read. Great book.
on April 28, 2016
My kids love all of Matthew Van Fleet books. They are perfect for babies into school aged kids. Lots of fun animals, textures and flaps to explore while learning the alphabet.