5.0 out of 5 stars Phenominal Collection
When I have purchased this product I thought it was the Tv-Series on DvD but I was wrong they were mere books completely Sketched by Akira Toriyama.

I have Read the whole collection and it has really given me goosebumps. This 26 volume collection is a must buy to whoever is a true DBZ Fan out there.
Published on June 2 2010 by Chad Belanger

3.0 out of 5 stars EXPENSIVE!!!!
This product is way too expensive. I was hoping for this product to be around $150 but $1400 is just simply insane. Plz consider changing the price Amazon as I would gladly buy it for a much cheaper price.
Published on Feb. 6 2012 by Hassan

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenominal Collection, June 2 2010
Chad Belanger "Chad Belanger" (Cornwall On Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Box Set (Vol.s 1-26): Volumes 1 - 26 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Collector's Set, Nov. 1 2009
Ok lets face it, anyone who has watched the Dragonball Z cartoon knows just how annoying the 13 episode charge up for their final move can be. Not just that but all the fluff that they add into the stories. Remember Son Goku getting a driver's licence? Yeah utterly pointless.

The manga however has none of that fluff added and the fights... well they're moving at such a speed that gives new life into each battle. This is definately a story that seems far better suited for the manga representation rather than the anime.

I highly recommend any fan of the show to purchase this, you won't be disapointed, my only issue with the collection is that one of my books seems to have had a page torn when it was shipped to me, a little error in the printing so it's no big deal to me, the page thankfully doesn't have any fighting on it so it's easy to just ignore the damage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but upset me, Jan. 17 2011
This boxset was very awesome and highly entertaining, but when i was readng a volume a good 3 chapters were cut out and i had to go online just to read them. other then that this was a pretty good boxset and i recomend anyone to purchase it

3.0 out of 5 stars EXPENSIVE!!!!, Feb. 6 2012

ARRAY(0xabc6fba4)

Dragon Ball Z Box Set  (Vol.s 1-26): Volumes 1 - 26
Dragon Ball Z Box Set (Vol.s 1-26): Volumes 1 - 26 by Akira Toriyama (Paperback - Feb. 3 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 826.80