1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Bath Scene!, Jan. 3 2012
Nicola Mansfield (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)
This review is from: Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 6 (Paperback)
Reason for Reading: next in the series.

Volume six mostly continues on in an expected manner. Iku and Dojo are continuing there quarrelsome infighting with each other which is starting to get on my nerves; I know it is the whole point of these types of relationships but I'd really like to see them become honest with each other soon. Iku isn't hiding her feelings any more but Dojo still is and his rudeness has gone up a level in this volume with his anger fits at Iku and his constant use of the name "blockhead" for her :-( On the other hand, we have a very interesting chapter which focuses on Shibazaki, exposing her background and revealing some surprise information about her past and what she is really like (on the inside). We also learn some interesting information about Hikaru and meet a new character who may just turn out to be a new recurring character. I particularly liked the Bonus Material which included a short story about our characters which added to our knowledge of them as viable people (and had an innocently fun Iku and Dojo bath scene... awe!). Then had a couple of hilarious shorts. A fun entry in the series, but I'm waiting for some more excitement on the sci-fi level of the plot and for I & D's relationship to turn serious or at least open and honest in the next volumes.

Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 6
Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 6 by Hiro Arikawa (Paperback - Sept. 6 2011)
CDN$ 12.99 CDN$ 11.69