summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

Reason for Reading: next in the series.

Volume six mostly continues on in an expected manner. Iku and Dojo are continuing there quarrelsome infighting with each other which is starting to get on my nerves; I know it is the whole point of these types of relationships but I'd really like to see them become honest with each other soon. Iku isn't hiding her feelings any more but Dojo still is and his rudeness has gone up a level in this volume with his anger fits at Iku and his constant use of the name "blockhead" for her :-( On the other hand, we have a very interesting chapter which focuses on Shibazaki, exposing her background and revealing some surprise information about her past and what she is really like (on the inside). We also learn some interesting information about Hikaru and meet a new character who may just turn out to be a new recurring character. I particularly liked the Bonus Material which included a short story about our characters which added to our knowledge of them as viable people (and had an innocently fun Iku and Dojo bath scene... awe!). Then had a couple of hilarious shorts. A fun entry in the series, but I'm waiting for some more excitement on the sci-fi level of the plot and for I & D's relationship to turn serious or at least open and honest in the next volumes.
on June 21, 2016
Hiro Arikawa illustrates a world that is plausible and dystopian in nature. Library Wars is a lovable shoujo (aimed at a female audience) series, because of its characters. The characters are lovable and and hardworking, and even though the relationships in this series may seem straight-forward, they are wonderfully woven together with their interactions (which are never boring)!

A highly recommended series for anyone interested in some beautiful art, and a heartwarming read!