march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

on March 20, 2016
great gift, thank you
on December 31, 2015
This is great, super service and fast shipping.
on December 14, 2015
Good Deal.
on November 13, 2015
who wouldn't love to be Percy Jackson, I just love those books even if I am far from being a teenager
on September 6, 2015
An extremely fun read.
on January 30, 2015
Great Book
on September 25, 2010
The best books I've read since Harry Potter! I love mythology and this proved an exciting, adrenaline racing read. Could not put it down!
Just started reading, great so far. Good deal for the first three, I'm an adult and I love these types of books =) Not only that but I got the free shipping from Amazon and the day after it shipped it arrived ^^ I would definitely recommend this!
on July 1, 2010
This book has many similarities to harry potter which was kind of annoying. But i got over it! it's still a pretty great book and i cant see why any kid wouldn't like it. It's a litter harder for adults to get into it but I've managed. But when it goes on about 12 years old going out and killing minotaurs and stuff i find it a little weird.
on May 25, 2010
The books are very engaging. My 11 year old son started the series and now has us all hooked on them. Greek mythology is interesting for the kids as it is likely the first time they have been introduced to all the Gods, monsters, demigods etc. rather than just one character from a movie. It is quite educational yet exciting to continue reading the series.