boutiques-francophones summer snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Registry Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 3, 2014
I must say I was a bit wary after reading Incubus Dreams and being disappointed by the hard core sex that was endless in that book with no story line on vampire hunting or zombie raising, so this turned out to be better than expected. Yes there is sex, but not too bad, and I don' t think we will be able to avoid it with Anita having the "ardeur", but there was also a zombie raising story that was interesting. The book was short and ends a bit abruptly.
on February 28, 2006
"Micah" is a great, but somewhat short, story which helps fill in Micah's background and elaborate on his relationship with Anita. The book isn't very long (I picked it up after work yesterday and had it done before I went to bed), but that's okay because it hits all the right notes. I understand Micah a lot better now and look forward to hearing more about him in future novels. I'm a huge fan of Laurell K. Hamilton and can't wait to find out what happens to Anita next in Danse Macabre (June can't come fast enough for me!).
on March 3, 2006
This book was good. Though I found it waaaaay too short. Nothing like the other books. The entire story pretty much happens in a 24 hour period. It was disappointing to wait this long for a book that I finished in one sitting.