Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 2, 2010
This book is honest and refreshing. I did not know of Chely Wright prior to a recent CBC radio interview. I purchased the book on Kindle and couldn't stop reading it. Her story is about living a secret life, and eventually being overtaken by truth. Regardless of the particular circumstances, we all search for truth in our lives. She endured a lot of pain while living a lie, but eventually acknowledged she had to be true to herself.

The book is written in plain and simple, but powerful language. Maybe kind of like a C&W tune. It is inspirational. If you like biographies of those who overcome fear and doubt, you will like this. It is not sophisticated, but heartfelt in it's simplicity.

A great read and I highly recommend it.
on December 2, 2014
Shares that in third grade she was attracted to her teacher. In 4th grade she kisses her pretty cousin's picture. She has some boyfriends but just kisses with them. goes to Branson, Mo to get famous and sing. Has relations with gals, each one gets worse. B/W pictures along the way. Is involved with USO. Occasionally the book is disjointed and skips around. easy read. Insightful.
on January 3, 2014
This is one of my favorite singers and I was happy to read her life story. I gave the book to my therapist so she can share it in her library. Thank you.
on May 5, 2013
The book was in great shape and it arrived very quickly. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Chely Wright's decision to come out.