summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on August 16, 2010
Yes, it is bigger and more expensive than the others. But what you will learn will make your "investment" in your 7D more than worthwhile.
on March 22, 2016
This book has been so helpful to me in my quest to know my camera inside and out.
on September 27, 2010
I was expecting to be introduced to the operation of the Canon EOS 7D in a logical and coherent manner, Instead, what I got was essentially a collection of annotated lists with no sense of a hierarchy. All facts seem equally important to this author and he never hesitates to drop in chatty references to irrelevant subject matter such as his favourite beefs with manufacturers and sellers. The book is heavily padded and could have been half the size. All in all, a disappointment.
on October 18, 2010
This book is definitely worth the few bucks it costs. Rather than the Canon 'manual' that tells you obvious stuff, like this is the shutter release. It releases the shutter. This book goes into a level of detail that makes a difference - the when and why to use the controls.
Very well ogranized, lots of easy to understand illustrations. I will continue to use this a reference manual as long as I own the camera, I'm sure.