Had a hard time putting it down! I love the comical childhood flashbacks of the main characters.... And even though you knew they would overcome obstacles to find love together, it was a super read, keeping you laughing and anticipating their love!
Published 4 months ago by Carolyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
I found the book hard to read. There were parts that were not compelling and not entertaining. I was hoping for a romance book and it ended up being confusing and cold romantically. It could have had a lot of potential... too bad. Part of the fun in reading books is being swept away and it just wasn't in this book. Oh well, maybe next time.
Published on Aug. 18 2010 by The Wraith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, Aug. 18 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the comical childhood flashbacks of the main characters, Feb. 17 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent books, Feb. 22 2013
I found the books to be in excellent condition and I would recommend them to anyone looking for good books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book by Julie., July 9 2013
This review is from: That Perfect Someone (Hardcover)
I love reading Julie Garwood's books. She brings her characters to life. I get great enjoyment reading her books. Can't wait for the next one to be available.

That Perfect Someone
That Perfect Someone by Johanna Lindsey (Hardcover - June 15 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.20