biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 16, 2010
I read the book first before actually implementing the recommendations - that will happen when I read it again. It will take MUCH longer than a week. The author is thorough and brings to light many questions we don't always ask of the things we keep in our lives or choose to save. Good pointers and tricks are given on every page and I love how the author shares personal experiences to let you know that they aren't just spouting words, that they believe in what they wrote and have implemented it all into their own lives.

A good read.
on January 9, 2013
I gave this book to a newlywed couple that was struggling to effectively organize all of their stuff into a new living space.

I also have used this book to organize my own life (ongoing, certainly not in one contiguous week of effort).

Great for figuring out how to live a more streamlined life, this book is useful for people who travel frequently, who can't afford to keep buying things they have "somewhere" but can't find, or for people who are downsizing or moving in with another person for the first time.

I am a pack rat, but this book is helping me to see the errors of my ways and to learn what to do about it. Be sure to check out the author's website, [...] for a taste of Erin's writing style.
on June 24, 2015
bought for my wife as a christmas present joke. she thought it was a great purchase
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2015
Good info
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2012
This book is full of useful ways of getting a handle on the clutter in my life. I look forward to having my home and office in top shape soon.