4.0 out of 5 stars A LOT to think about., Oct. 16 2010
I read the book first before actually implementing the recommendations - that will happen when I read it again. It will take MUCH longer than a week. The author is thorough and brings to light many questions we don't always ask of the things we keep in our lives or choose to save. Good pointers and tricks are given on every page and I love how the author shares personal experiences to let you know that they aren't just spouting words, that they believe in what they wrote and have implemented it all into their own lives.

A good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for packrats, newlyweds, and downsizers, Jan. 9 2013
I gave this book to a newlywed couple that was struggling to effectively organize all of their stuff into a new living space.

I also have used this book to organize my own life (ongoing, certainly not in one contiguous week of effort).

Great for figuring out how to live a more streamlined life, this book is useful for people who travel frequently, who can't afford to keep buying things they have "somewhere" but can't find, or for people who are downsizing or moving in with another person for the first time.

I am a pack rat, but this book is helping me to see the errors of my ways and to learn what to do about it. Be sure to check out the author's website, [...] for a taste of Erin's writing style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, Oct. 26 2012
This review is from: Unclutter Your Life in One Week (Paperback)
This book is full of useful ways of getting a handle on the clutter in my life. I look forward to having my home and office in top shape soon.

Unclutter Your Life in One Week
Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland (Paperback - Dec 28 2010)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 13.71