4.0 out of 5 stars Electrifying
Okay, a corny title for a thriller based on electrocution but I couldn't help it. Another Rhyme tale with all the expected characters. A nice twist at the end but somewhat unbelievable compared to other Rhyme tales. It's definitely a page turner, so recommended if you are traveling and want something to keep you company.

I have to say though that the lists of...
Published on Sept. 6 2010 by W. Paul Blakey

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the Same
Published on May 30 2011 by Kingstonian

4.0 out of 5 stars Electrifying, Sept. 6 2010

I have to say though that the lists of information that Rhyme and his team compile could be done without (Deaver does this in every Rhyme book and I always find myself skipping forward because it does nothing other than slow down the story).

Good but not great.

5.0 out of 5 stars another solid book, Sept. 29 2011
another great jeffrey book to add to my collection jeffrey books . jeffrey never disappoints his worst book is better than most peoples best dream of a book .Don't expect me to be able to name his worst book . this is 1 crazy great author the matter how long I've read him he still manages to trick me thank you jeffrey you're brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story line, Jan. 15 2014
Decent novel keeps you thinking. I enjoy Jeffery Deaver's novels, I've read quite a few & this is one of his better ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the Same, May 30 2011
Being an avid Rhyme fan, I look forward to each new odd-year offering by Deaver even more than the even-year Kathryn Dance novels. This one didn't disappoint when it came to the intricacy of plot and character that punctuate all Deaver novels. Maybe, though, the familiar characters are becoming a little too familiar, The main team seems tired. They lack the sparkle that lifted the early Rhyme stories into a higher plateau. I'm sure that this is Deaver's intention, that the characters age with us, but it makes for a B-rating book. This is despite the dual plot, including the Watchmaker. A shakeup is probably in order. I'm certain Jeffery Deaver is fully aware of this more than anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever, June 21 2010
I think that this is his best mystery ever!!! It literally was almost impossible to put it down. I read it in a day and a half. For Rhyme fans, this is a must.The Burning Wire: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel I also learned a lot about electricity.

ARRAY(0xa3508e28)

BURNING WIRE
BURNING WIRE by Deaver (Hardcover - 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01