summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 29, 2011
another great jeffrey book to add to my collection jeffrey books . jeffrey never disappoints his worst book is better than most peoples best dream of a book .Don't expect me to be able to name his worst book . this is 1 crazy great author the matter how long I've read him he still manages to trick me thank you jeffrey you're brilliant
An excellent story with a lot of twists and turns that keep you guessing to the end. I will NEVER take electricity for granted again after reading this thriller.
on June 21, 2010
I think that this is his best mystery ever!!! It literally was almost impossible to put it down. I read it in a day and a half. For Rhyme fans, this is a must.The Burning Wire: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel I also learned a lot about electricity.
on June 11, 2016
Great book as usual ! Makes one realize the possibility of strange happenings with our electric systems , and very scary as a result. I enjoyed every word in the book. Do not miss this book .
on September 21, 2015
I love lincoln ryme. If you haven't already red this pls do so. It's about electricity and new York
I say noise.
on July 14, 2015
On your seat read. I thought the main characters were gone on numerous occasions. Learned much about juice too!
on July 10, 2015