march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 25, 2011
If you enjoy watching What Not to Wear and Clinton's hilariously accurate comments to completely oblivious fashion misfits then I guarantee you'll laugh as hard as I did reading this book. Gone is the "safe for TV Clinton" and in his place is the "brutally honest and completely witty Clinton". Highly recommend this light and thoroughly entertaining read.
on October 2, 2011
Sometimes I think Clinton must write his books so that him and his friends can sit and laugh as the money rolls in. This book is funny at times, biting at every turn and completely useless if you're looking for any sort of advice on fashion. In this book each page is dedicated to a fashion crime but very little space is given to what you should do about it. This could be because the solutions are so obvious - case in point, his page on wet ponytails. Well yes, of course that is a no-no but I don't think those people are reading this book so why not try to give some real tips on real issues to those who are looking for a little advice?
Not very funny and not helpful at all.
on August 7, 2011
I was fortunate enough to have the pleasure of meeting Clinton at a conference I was attending in Montreal, he signed the book and I got a chance to chat briefly with him. He is very engaging and funny and doesn't take himself too seriously which translates to a very entertaining read for anyone who needs a kick in the proverbial fashion butt!
on August 19, 2012
Loved this book! It was a quick read, but the witty, sometimes slightly biting tone made me laugh all the way through -- while also illustrating some pretty good fashion faux pas.
on March 7, 2015
Great advice. I need to make some changes to my approach. His opinions make a lot of sense.
on March 7, 2015
I liked his humor and honesty