5.0 out of 5 stars Stefanie Powers Autobiography, June 1 2011
This review is from: One from the Hart (Hardcover)
While I never expected her to write about herself, this is a wonderful look at a wonderful life, written by a wonderful humanitarian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put This Book Down! What a Fascinating Life!, March 24 2011
Krystal C (Vancouver,Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One from the Hart (Hardcover)
This is a great read! I actually bought this book because Stefanie Powers dated William Holden (who is my all-time favourite actor) and I thought there'd be some interesting info since I knew they had dated for a long while. There was! And plenty of great tidbits of Hollywood history too! I didn't know much about Stefanie Powers, but I have to say that I bought the book being a William Holden fan and ended it as a Stefanie Powers fan too! She has had such an incredible life and met so many interesting and prolific people- and travelled the world doing it. This book if full of candour and wit, and it tugs at your heartstrings too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and touching, March 18 2011
Irene Robert (Gatineau, Quï¿bec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One from the Hart (Hardcover)
A must read book. Stefanie Powers is not just another pretty face.....A hero for all animal
lovers of this planet. I absolutely enjoyed reading about this great, talented lady !

One from the Hart
One from the Hart by Stefanie Powers (Hardcover - Nov. 2 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01