march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 24, 2011
This is a great read! I actually bought this book because Stefanie Powers dated William Holden (who is my all-time favourite actor) and I thought there'd be some interesting info since I knew they had dated for a long while. There was! And plenty of great tidbits of Hollywood history too! I didn't know much about Stefanie Powers, but I have to say that I bought the book being a William Holden fan and ended it as a Stefanie Powers fan too! She has had such an incredible life and met so many interesting and prolific people- and travelled the world doing it. This book if full of candour and wit, and it tugs at your heartstrings too.
on March 18, 2011
A must read book. Stefanie Powers is not just another pretty face.....A hero for all animal
lovers of this planet. I absolutely enjoyed reading about this great, talented lady !
on June 1, 2011
While I never expected her to write about herself, this is a wonderful look at a wonderful life, written by a wonderful humanitarian.