5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful
This book is so inspiring and powerful.
It can change the way you think. And the great thing is that it works.
I realized that how I was going through life was all wrong.
Published on May 20 2011 by Munira Bhatia

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Little, Too Late
Published on Sept. 30 2010 by CrystalYin

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, May 20 2011
Munira Bhatia (Delta, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
This book is so inspiring and powerful.
It can change the way you think. And the great thing is that it works.
I realized that how I was going through life was all wrong.
Always being angry at the world for everything that went wrong and blaming others when things went wrong and not realizing that the angrier I got and the more I blamed everyone around me I was attracting more of the same.

As I starting sending love to the world around me and letting go if things didn't go right just letting go and letting it be and moving on and sending good feelings and happiness to everyone around me this feelings started to come back to me. I am so glad I purchased this book. I now keep it by my bedside and will open it randomly at night before I go to bed and I find the message I need for the day. A Must have for everyone.
The Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Profound, Feb. 20 2011
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
I was inspired by The Secret, and when I saw The Power, my curiosity was immediately piqued. The cover was so lovely, the description was captivating, so I gifted myself this book. Although at first the teachings of this book may seem simplistic, they are actually quite profound. The knowledge and wisdom imparted through its pages have changed my life for the better. I put the recommendations to work in my daily life and experienced immediate, ongoing positive results and changes. It is something I will forever be grateful for. I will continue to use The Power in my own life, for the rest of my life. I am a more positive & happy person because of it.

Not only is this a deeply meaningful book, but it is nothing short of a work of art. The design and illustrations are absolutely gorgeous. Aesthetically, it is such a pleasure to read through, and the imagery serves to drive home its points. The Power is a book that I will give to my friends and family for special occasions, and whenever I notice someone in my life in need of its teachings.

I rarely read a book twice, but The Power is a book I will refer to again and again throughout the rest of my life. It is that good, that meaningful. I wish everyone would read it and embrace what it teaches. The world would be a much happier, kinder place. I am uplifted by having read it and enjoy the benefits regularly. Bring some positive energy into your own life, change your relationships and circumstances for the better by reading The Power and putting its teachings into practice. A new you and a new world awaits...

~Rai Aren

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Little, Too Late, Sept. 30 2010
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
If you have read The Greatest Manifestation Principle in the World: The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires, then you already have a deeper understanding of the power of love. If you have read The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide, then you already have a deeper understanding of the importance of feelings. And if you have read Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow, then you already have a deeper understanding of the manifestation process -- a process that involves an Intelligence operating in this world that is far greater than the Law of Attraction as it is described by Rhonda Byrne. It would be great if Bryne''s new book was all three of the above books combined into one. But it isn''t. It still deserves a couple of stars, though. Why? Because Bryne has done a fantastic job of introducing the whole world to the idea that our thoughts and feelings have creative power. And for that, she deserves some credit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerfull, Jan. 30 2012
This review is from: The Power (Audio CD)
I think that everyone should own a copy of this Audio CD, it is very Powerfull and uplifting. it will change your life, Life can be so easy when you are Positive

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power ... book and audiobook, Aug. 21 2014
Sandy S "Sandy S" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
I really enjoy all of Rhonda Byrne's books, and this one is just great. I not only have them all in book form, but also on audio. I listen to them while doing my housework and it makes the task so much less tedious and makes the time go by quickly which injecting me with a good dose of positivity. :-) I would recommend all of Rhonda Byrne's books to anyone that wants to make some positive changes in their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Powerful Force in the Universe, Aug. 20 2010
L. Gillespie "lance135" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
According to Rhonda Byrne, love is the most powerful force in the universe. Her second major work contains more principles of the Law of Attraction, and how it can applied areas of your life such money, relationships and health.

You may wonder how The Power compares to The Secret. There are no other contributors, which definitely changes the feel of the book. It concentrates much more on cultivating good feelings through love, gratitude and blessings. There are many quotes from spiritual teachers throughout history from Buddha and Jesus, right up through more modern teachers, such as Albert Einstein and Charles Haanel.

However, the most profound thing I found when reading this book, was the feelings of joy which I felt while reading it. She seems to have found a way to infuse joy into the words on each page.

I highly recommend this book to everyone, even children, as it is very easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book so much from the library I ordered ..., July 15 2014
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
I loved this book so much from the library I ordered it so I can reread it often. I think that's where the power is, making you reconsider old programming and moving on to a new life.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... will teach you how to create whatever you would like in your life, July 14 2014
This review is from: The Power (Audio CD)
This is an inspirational book that will teach you how to create whatever you would like in your life. It's a positive way of thinking and it really works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3 2014
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
A great book to compliment the others in the series..

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Uplifting, June 8 2014
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
This book is infused with love and has many suggestions for staying in a loving frame of mind and creating a happy life. It is beautifully illustrated and a book to read over and over again.

The Power
The Power by Rhonda Byrne (Hardcover - Aug. 17 2010)
CDN$ 26.95 CDN$ 16.89