Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star).Show all reviews
on January 24, 2012
I liked this book even though none of the stories struck me as very original. The first story seemed Edgar Allan Poe-esque and the second story reminded me of the movie "The Last House on the Left" (it actually even mentions that movie in the book). I thought more could have been done with the last story but perhaps the short length of it was the reason that I didn't get completely drawn into it. The book is still an excellent read. I don't think King could write a bad story if he tried! I have books I consider my "junk food of reading" (fun and easy reads) and this would be one of them. All in all, I recommend it.
on November 4, 2011
For fans of King this isn't a collection to miss out on. The stories within are unique and extremely creepy. They're creepy in a different way and while there isn't anything paranormal about them, they lead the reader to think about the "what if" scenario. What if this happened to you? How would you react?
on December 7, 2014
I bought this for my wife and she seemed to enjoy it. But then, she is a die-hard King fan.