5.0 out of 5 stars A fun romp!
These books (Truckers, Diggers, and Wings) are a fun romp! Well thought out, well told, with a liberal dose of humor. If you have read any of Terry Pratchett's "Disc World" books, you'll love this light hearted series....
Published on July 26 2001 by Kathy Carrington

3.0 out of 5 stars Aliens, I hate aliens
Spoiler Alert***

This book was quite enjoyable. I don't like aliens and so did not finish it but it was clever and well thought out.
Published on April 28 2011 by EdenRose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Children and Adults!, May 17 1999
This review is from: Truckers (Hardcover)
I really joined reading this book, as a child and now as an adult. I love the imaginative perspective Terry Pratchett gives on the world from the nomes point of view. I read it as a child and now, as a trainee primary school teacher I 'll be reading it to my class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book ever!!!!, April 23 1999
This review is from: Truckers (Hardcover)
Terry Pratchet has done very well with this one and I believe I shall read the other two from the trilogy of the adventurous nomes(Diggers and Wings). I find it hillarious. These nomes live under the floorboards of a Super Market and are led to believe that there is no such thing as an outside (trees and sky are all just silly legends to them) and they beleive that the manager of the store is some kind of God. I suggest this book to every child aged 12-14. Best book ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read., Feb. 15 1999
This review is from: Truckers (Hardcover)
It's equally thrilling and hilarious, and just as enjoyable the third time through. I'm rather disgruntled to find out that this book is out of print, and only two Amazon.com frequenters have ever read the trilogy, one of which can't even spell. It's very anti-pigeonhole - that is, confusing if you try to classify it in an accepted genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, May 15 1998
This review is from: Truckers (Hardcover)
This book was very good & funny! It was easy to read. It was so interesting how the little nomes turned everyday things into something funny & imaginative that had nothing to do with what it really was. I suggest this book for a rainy day when you want something funny to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great now-time-fantasy, Feb. 22 1998
This review is from: Truckers (Hardcover)
I was chatting with a friend when he started to tell me about Pratchetts books. I started to read them and they are great.
They'r easy to read, they'r fun and they'r very different.
They don't take any time to read so you don't lose anything to read them. Just try them out.
I can't understand why noone haven't made an review here erlyer.

Enjoy, /Biel

Truckers
Truckers by Terry Pratchett (Library Binding - Aug. 11 2008)
Out of stock