Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Put Me in a Book!
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$7.19+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on August 21, 2011
What a disturbing book! I can't believe that it was even made!

Hailey thinks it would be cool to be a character in an author's new book. But then he literally puts her in the book and she can't get out.
Her friends try various ways to extract her and she cries out in pain.

Finally she gets out and has her revenge on the author by sticking him in his own book... forever.
The end of the story shows the author stuck in the book begging to get out.

Pain, revenge and a terrifying ending are not what I expect to find in books for children at this age.

Munsch's books are really hit and miss. This one deserves a big miss. My daughter did not like this book and I didn't either!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 28, 2012
An aweful book that I regretted reading to my daughter! I wonder what kind of sick mind wrote such a child book! The book is about a girl being physically put in a book by the writer. Her friends tried to rescue her and eventually succeeded. So far the story was just a bit odd and silly, not terrible. But this was not the end. The book took a disturbing turn that the rescued girl put the writer in the book forever as vengeance! Hello! I'm trying to teach my daughter to be loving and kind, and this book just set an example of hatred and mean. Don't buy it, it's not just the waste of money, but the negative things that may affect your kids.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again