5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Munsch scores again!
Published on March 13 2001 by Sharon Brandewie

1.0 out of 5 stars Disrespectful
Robert Munsch is one of my favourite authors, but I think he really messed up in this book.
The idea of the book in fine, but I found it very disrespectful to picture a character who is calling her father a dirty rascal. I would not let my daughter read that book again.
Published on April 14 2009 by Dody

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Munsch scores again!, March 13 2001
Sharon Brandewie (Springfield, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Up, Up, Down (Hardcover)
Robert Munsch and Michael Martchenko have teamed up for another OUTSTANDING children's book. Kids of all ages will enjoy the tree climbing adventures of Anna. Although Anna is told by her parents not to climb, she continues to climb anything in and outside the house. It was like being reunited with an old friend when I read Munsch's favorite kid response come out of Anna's mouth,'No, no, no, no, no!' The details found in the illustrations always amaze me as I recognize pieces from past Munsch/Martchenko creations. Anna makes every parent smile as she works to help her wounded parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, June 16 2014
This review is from: Up, Up, Down (Board book)
The children love it and it one of their favourites. I could literally reread it for them and they will listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your children will love this book., June 1 2014
This review is from: Up, Up, Down (Paperback)
Awesome book to read to kids. Always get a chuckle from the children at story time when reading Up,Up, Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young children who are at the climbing stage!, April 6 2014
This review is from: Up, Up, Down (Board book)
I love the book because both my grand children love it . They want to read it over and over again. They like the mother and father yelling ANNA! They like the No, ho, no, no.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disrespectful, April 14 2009
This review is from: Up, Up, Down (Paperback)

Up, Up, Down
Up, Up, Down by Robert Munsch (Board book - Oct. 1 2011)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49