summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Board book|Change

on April 14, 2009
Robert Munsch is one of my favourite authors, but I think he really messed up in this book.
The idea of the book in fine, but I found it very disrespectful to picture a character who is calling her father a dirty rascal. I would not let my daughter read that book again.
on March 13, 2001
Robert Munsch and Michael Martchenko have teamed up for another OUTSTANDING children's book. Kids of all ages will enjoy the tree climbing adventures of Anna. Although Anna is told by her parents not to climb, she continues to climb anything in and outside the house. It was like being reunited with an old friend when I read Munsch's favorite kid response come out of Anna's mouth,'No, no, no, no, no!' The details found in the illustrations always amaze me as I recognize pieces from past Munsch/Martchenko creations. Anna makes every parent smile as she works to help her wounded parents.
on December 25, 2014
We bought this for a friend's daughter after ours was given it for her first birthday. Our daughter LOVES this story. I don't know what it is about Anna but our daughter talks about her like she's just another kid she knows. Warning : this book seemed to set her off on climbing adventures! Suddenly she was climbing up into her high chair, climbing onto the couch, climbing up the steps to the slide all the while saying "Anna!"
on May 3, 2016
I highly recommend this book to parents of pre-school children. My little 4 year granddaughter loves the repeating pattern in it and she can "read" it all by herself. (memorized it word for word from beginning to end) It is a MUST for every child's book collection!!!!
on April 6, 2014
I love the book because both my grand children love it . They want to read it over and over again. They like the mother and father yelling ANNA! They like the No, ho, no, no.
on June 16, 2014
The children love it and it one of their favourites. I could literally reread it for them and they will listen to it.
on June 1, 2014
Awesome book to read to kids. Always get a chuckle from the children at story time when reading Up,Up, Down
on January 10, 2016