summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 15, 2012
I can't say enough good things about this book. I have caught myself stopping people at stores and telling them that they need to read this book. Anybody looking to get out from under their rock and read something new that has a different feel to it, this is the book for you. My only knock on it is that the ending was a bit predictable. Otherwise this has to be on your must read list.
on June 18, 2012
Very good book, finished it in 3 days. Couldn't recommend this book enough, best thing I've read in quite awhile.
on July 31, 2013
I was hooked as soon as I picked up this book! Dying to know the truth and just as confused as the main character until the very end, when everything makes perfect sense.
I would recommend this book, and even read it again as I'm sure there are many hints and little items you missed along the way the first time through.
All-in-all a great book!
on April 23, 2013
The book kept pulling me in, making me want to keep turning the pages. You just had this suspicion that something was not right and it was going to be divulged. I kept reading into the night, the suspense of it all wanting me to find the truth. Wonderfully written. A great first book by this author. I will definitely watch for what he writes next.
on January 8, 2012
S.J. Watson's debut novel manages to combine the thriller genre with a truly captivating glimpse into the difficult life of someone with amnesia. His storytelling is so vivid that it's little wonder the film rights for the book have already been purchased. I did find some of the plot twists somewhat predictable, but it was a good read nonetheless.
on March 12, 2012
This was a very different book for me, but I was intrigued, and towards the end, couldn't put it down!
on June 24, 2015
Loved this book and found it hard to put down. The premise of memory loss and how her memory comes back. Or is it her mind playing tricks on her? As an avid reader I can, for the most part, guess how a book will unfold. Absolutely not for this book. Totally kept me reading to find out!
Loved it from start to end and kept me captivated.
on March 20, 2015
It's as if the water for her tea boiled and she had to quickly figure out how to wrap everything up. Where once there was painful detail to her story, repeated endlessly, suddenly there is a coming together of all parties with flimsy or no explanation, and preposterous situations created out of thin air. Oh well. 'All's well that ends...'
on February 9, 2016
I was so disappointed by this book. I don't agree that it was "beautifully written," and there are many moments that I question the author's perception of what it feels like to be a woman. Sex shouldn't be painful or gory! And it's not healthy to feel invalidated when some guy in a cafe doesn't look your way!
on January 9, 2012
I must say, I don't have a lot of time to read these days.
This book just didn't let me put it down... I kept wondering what the catch was and
it made me nuts! One can wonder what we are if not the sum
of our experiences. What would you do if all you know is a lie?