Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
Enter a future where every emotion except fear has been removed from humanity. Rom, a simple artisan, is content in this world, until he is thrust in the middle of a battle for power after a vial of blood and a mysterious parchment come into his possession. Soon, his eyes are opened to a world he never imagined, and he is on the run to uncover a closely guarded secret about the true state of the world.

Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee have penned a fast-paced and astonishingly good read in Forbidden, and the book was impossible to put down. The world they portrayed is simply fascinating, and I found myself considering questions of what it means to be human, and what role our feelings play in making us who we are. The characters are expertly rendered, and the peril they find themselves in will have your heart racing. A warning to readers - the book is passionate and raw and some of the scenes are violent and bloody as a result. This is definitely not reading for the faint of heart. But for those looking to be swept up in imagining a future unlike anything you may have read about before, this is the book for you. Highly Recommended. 5 of 5 stars.

This review is based on an electronic copy provided by the publisher via Netgalley for the purpose of completing this review.
on July 14, 2012
One of Dekker's best written novels.Full of action,murder and intrigue.I'm looking forward to reading the sequel-"Mortal" This book series is similar to his "Circle" series of fiction novels which were some of the best books I've ever read.
on July 11, 2013
I can not believe how well written this book is. Amazing plit with twists and turns. Highly recomended! I finished the book in no time because I could not put it down.
on November 9, 2011
I have always thouroughly enjoyed any book I picked up by Ted Dekker and again this was no disappointment! I am anxiously waiting for the next books to be released.
on August 24, 2015