5.0 out of 5 stars The Missing Manual, March 6 2011
This review is from: Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
This book is aptly named as it was a missing component of my Photoshop program. It is a well written and well delivered instruction manual and although I have been using Photoshop for over two years and consider myself a fairly experienced user, I found many new hints and techniques within this book that have certainly helped me use the program to its full advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, Oct. 12 2013
This review is from: Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
That is the Book my Son needed. It was in good condition. We are very pleased. Thank you. Keep up the good work. J

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference material, June 15 2012
This review is from: Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
This book was suggested at a recent Photoshop workshop. The instructor was bang on about this book. It is a great source of reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop CS% the missing manual, June 5 2012
This review is from: Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
It is the missing manual. it help me to learn and work with the photoshop. It is a good book for beginners.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only book I need, April 21 2012
This review is from: Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
I bought Photoshop CS5 and I found the help section complicated or too technical. Then I started looking to buy a book on CS5; and reading the many reviews on them. I decided on 'The Missing Manual'. It is easy to follow in plain language. I improved my level in Photoshop by a great deal thanks to this book; and for more technical info I go online to Adobe. I had some problems in a couple of chapter, but I think it is because of my PC. I am more then half way in the book and enjoyed everything so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars The importance of Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual., April 16 2012
This review is from: Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
Having used Photoshop 7 for a few years I figured I could handle CS5 without too many problems, given enough time. Well, after watching numerous tutorials, and then jotting down important points on a notepad I realized I was getting nowhere, slowly. It was time to purchase a book, and with Amazon's good pricing I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS5, Classroom in a Book. I had purchased Adobe's Classroom in a Book for Photoshop 7 when first learning that version and found it very helpful. Unfortunately I found their CS5 Book a little too brief in their instructions as to how to complete an exercise, and it was here that I realized I needed more information. I must add that I was delving into Layers and Masks that I hadn't used in Photoshop 7, so my past experience was of no help. After reading many reviews I decided to get The Missing Manual, by Lesa Snider. I "gulped" when I saw the size of it (all 795 pages), but after a short while realized it was a veritable "Bible" with the answers to all of my questions. So I can now get some quick lessons with Classroom in a Book and when I encounter a problem I know where I can find the answer. The "in-depth" answers in The missing Manual ensure that long after I have finished the lessons in the Classroom book, my Missing Manual Bible will be close at hand to my computer helping me gain more experience.

Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual
Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual by Lesa Snider (Paperback - June 4 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 6.89