5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift
I bought this book as a gift. When I looked through a few of the comics/writings at a friend's house, I couldn't stop laughing at how silly (but accurate) all of the thoughts were. I really wanted to share the laughs so I sent it along to my sister for her birthday. She loved it too! Great purchase!
Published on Feb. 5 2012 by Andrea

3.0 out of 5 stars FINS
How could you leave out the fact that dolphins are possible of rape, Matthew? Dolphins are beautiful on the outside, but massive douches on the inside, that much is certain.
Published 4 months ago by Corey King

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, Feb. 5 2012
This review is from: 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (And Other Useful Guides) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, twisted humor, March 13 2011
A. Volk (Canada) - See all my reviews
(#1 HALL OF FAME)    (#1 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I'm kind of tied between a four star and a five star review here. I guess you can sum up this book as Far Side meets Family Guy after having a few beers. Weird, outlandish cartoons that aren't afraid of being crude. For me, about 1 out of 5 comics made me really laugh, 2 made me laugh, 1 m'eh, 1 was no good. Most of the comics here are available online at [...], but there are some new ones (I didn't count exactly how many). My best recommendation is before you buy this book, go to [...] to see if you like the humor and the drawing style (simple, yet strange). If you do, then having a collection of the jokes (plus the bonus 25 or so they claim) in print rather than online is a good enough reason for to pick up this book. And for the record, I think that dolphins totally need to be put in their place, Juicy Fruit does completely blow after the first few chews, the male anglerfish is funny because it's real, the zombie section was hilarious, he remembers the same things about Lego as I do, and I totally want a polar bear to ride to work!

Edited note: it seems that Amazon has edited my url [...] for the comic's web page. Fair enough. You can search of "the oatmeal" and find it easily enough on your own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obviously humorous, July 18 2013
Come on, it's The Oatmeal, what more do I need to say ... of course it was entertaining ... when isn't it?

3.0 out of 5 stars FINS, July 13 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars HILARIOUS!!, Feb. 3 2014
This book was purchased for my stepson and Brother and they both loved it, my brother reads this comic's stuff online! I actually had to read my stepson before I gifted it!! hahaha!! this book is Hilarious! my favorite part is the Facebook styles!! The Rash!! bahahahaha!!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Oatmeal, this book is a must have, Jan. 20 2014
My wife loves the Oatmeal comics online. She loves cats and she thinks the comics are written about our cat. This book is a fun collection of some of their better comics. Worth flipping through. Some good chuckles.

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of laughs, Dec 14 2013
excellent coffee table book to leave out for friends or just to flip through when theres nothing on TV.. you can flip to any page and have a quick laugh

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, March 6 2013
Hilarious punch lines, i was already a fan of theoatmeal.com but you don't need to be to enjoy this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Banned from Seaworld, Jan. 20 2013
I greatly enjoyed this book, but after reading all of the reasons to punch a dolphin in the mouth I couldn't help myself but find the nearest aquarium and give a solid left hook to one of those rubber ocean sausages. Let's just say I won't be allowed back at Sea World anytime soon. Thanks for the great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Oatmeal is Awesome, May 16 2011
In these days of little originality and derivatives, the Oatmeal stands out with his edgy and witty humour. This book is a great value, very funny and highly recommended.

5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (And Other Useful Guides)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26