biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 18, 2016
the oatmeal is brilliant
on December 21, 2015
great book!!!! good price
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2015
Read through a few and they're hilarious. Should make a great gift for my bro.
on September 12, 2014
Love Oatmeal!!
on July 13, 2014
How could you leave out the fact that dolphins are possible of rape, Matthew? Dolphins are beautiful on the outside, but massive douches on the inside, that much is certain.
on February 3, 2014
This book was purchased for my stepson and Brother and they both loved it, my brother reads this comic's stuff online! I actually had to read my stepson before I gifted it!! hahaha!! this book is Hilarious! my favorite part is the Facebook styles!! The Rash!! bahahahaha!!
on January 20, 2014
My wife loves the Oatmeal comics online. She loves cats and she thinks the comics are written about our cat. This book is a fun collection of some of their better comics. Worth flipping through. Some good chuckles.
on December 14, 2013
excellent coffee table book to leave out for friends or just to flip through when theres nothing on TV.. you can flip to any page and have a quick laugh
on July 18, 2013
Come on, it's The Oatmeal, what more do I need to say ... of course it was entertaining ... when isn't it?
on March 6, 2013
Hilarious punch lines, i was already a fan of theoatmeal.com but you don't need to be to enjoy this book