5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Awesome, Aug. 29 2010
J. L. Balis "Star2323" (Salem, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2012 the Awakening (Paperback)
This book is both excellent and awesome fictionized reality. Or, is it a reality waiting to happen!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars for 2012 The Awakening, Aug. 25 2010
This review is from: 2012 the Awakening (Paperback)
Bill Douglas reveals his creative genius in his new suspense-thriller novel, 2012 The Awakening.
This exceptional novel shook me beyond my expectations. 2012 The Awakening reveals truths about the human condition that are rarely seen in nonfiction writing. Every page delivers an immediate sensation be it sound, smell, images, or jaw dropping suspense. The chapters bring you into places you would dare not go alone. It is thrilling to feel the story come alive within you. This novel shocked me, rocked me, spoke to me in my dreams and gave me such hope for humanity. I say "YES" to this book. It is courageous, intelligent and very entertaining !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2012 The Awakening, Aug. 23 2010
This review is from: 2012 the Awakening (Paperback)
Wow..!! what a great read. I don't normally read a book so fast, but it was hard to put this one down. A little of "Angles & Demons" & "The Borne Conspiracy" combined, with lots of factual notes included. It's a real Eye Opener, but giving use hope for a brighter future, if we can follow the story line.
As a Tai Chi & Qigong Instructor I can relate to this great story. I can't wait for the next book from this author - Bill Douglas.2012 the Awakening

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, Sept. 5 2010
This review is from: 2012 the Awakening (Paperback)
This is the most exciting book I have ever read. The story draws you in and it's extremely difficult to put the book down, like The Da Vinci Code on steroids. Bill addresses issues that are crucial to our time, like the future of the planet. If you want an engrossing, stellar read with deep insights, this is the book for you. If you know people who read that you really care about, this is the book for them.

2012 the Awakening
2012 the Awakening by Bill Douglas (Paperback - Aug. 4 2010)
CDN$ 22.32 CDN$ 22.25