5.0 out of 5 stars It's Clive Cussler
The adventure and intrigue that he puts into his books - all of them - I've got all except the hardcovers now!
Published 5 months ago by flo

3.0 out of 5 stars AGAIN: The Super Invicible, Adventure Magnet: Dirk Pitt
Dear reader, you are well warned: If you are on vacation and you see Dirk Pitt... get the heck out of the man's way! Something spectacular is about to happen and he will most certainly find himself involved.
Here we go again... Same, same, same, same... Cussler starts off with an historical perspective to a mystery (the lost library of Alexandria), brings us to...
Published on May 8 2001 by Keith Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Clive Cussler, Oct. 23 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, Sept. 9 2013
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
Another good book by Clive Cussler for the Dirk Pitt series. I've enjoyed all books from the series and look forward to more.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time fave books!, June 10 2004
T. A Molina "T.A.M." (san antonio, texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
What a treat! Treasure is one of the best D.P. novels out there! It's quite a page turner, so be prepared to to lose yourself in the world of Clive Cussler!p.s.And as a native south Texan, I really got a kick out of the TX connection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Dirk Pitt Novel, May 13 2004
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
I have recently just started reading Clive Cussler's series of books about Dirk Pitt and his adventures. This is about the 5th book I've read in the series and I have loved every book so far, and this book is no exception.
Treasure includes everything you would expect from a Dirk Pitt novel; action, suspense, mystery and comedy. I loved all of the action and suspense, which was on almost every page of the book, plus I was able to laugh at the jokes and humor in the book. It kept me reading the book for hours at a time, never able to put it down.
If I had to pick out the worst points in the book, I would choose the parts that had to do with politics. I found those parts to really bore me. I would rather read more about Dirk Pitt and his adventures than about politicians in Washington having a meeting. But those parts only do show up a few times in the book so it's not too bad.
Overall Treasure was exciting and like most of Clive Cussler's books, was a great read. Now on to the next Dirk Pitt adventure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clive at his best, June 10 2003
C. Reedy "zafiro80" (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
as usual my favorite heros Dirk, and Al have taken us around the world and have saved the day. this book was quite the page turner. I could barely put it down ( i did get a sunburn from forgetting to turn over while reading this book):o)
Kudos to Cussler!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Pitt Book, April 8 2003
BRAD BAUGHMAN (INDIANAPOLIS, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
One of the best Pitt books ever. You won't be able to put it down. This is one of those books you say you'll put down....after the next page. Cussler has written a great novel once again. Dirk Pitt is very James Bond like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs Indiana Jones?, March 31 2003
D. Newstead (Middlesex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
This incredible book although over a decade old cannot be beaten for its wonderfull story, diverse locations and incredible tension. The book reads something between The A-Team, Indiana Jones and James Bond. The characters are perfect and the book just is not long enough. This is still Cussler's best novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest Dirk Pitt books ever, Sept. 12 2002
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
Tresure sure delivers the best of Dr. Cussler - it's got a wonderful story, a RICH one, tons of action and cunning both from Pitt and the villains, and the pressure mounts up tremendously until the final pages!
This is my favourite Dirk Pitt book - sharing the #1 spot with Raise the Titanic and Vixen 03.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, July 16 2002
Youni (Clarksburg, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
After having read a half dozen Cussler books, his now familier writing style is addicting. It is a compelling blend of intrigue and softened reality that makes for easy reading in airports, and on the road. Never drippy, and never too harsh. You will probably like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still brilliant, Jan. 23 2002
This review is from: Treasure (Mass Market Paperback)
I picked this up again on a second-hand book shelf in a local hospital having read it when it first came out. Fourteen years later it hasn't lost any of its appeal. Brilliantly narrated with quick precise action, the James Bond-esqe 'joie de vivre' and panache of Dirk Pitt means he is the modern Indiana Jones. The plot weaves as intricately as ever from the Roman galleys in Tunisia to modern day Mexico without any let up. The formula is the same as ever, the results we already know but it's how Cussler delivers his hero's victory against the odds with his faithful sidekick and NUMA friends that makes these still readable after all this time

ARRAY(0xabb36420)

Treasure
Treasure by Clive Cussler (Mass Market Paperback - April 26 2011)
CDN$ 12.99 CDN$ 11.69