5.0 out of 5 stars A lady never surrnders
A Lady never surrenders, book #5 of The Hellions of Halstead Hall series. I love Ms. Jeffries's characters Celia Sharpe, a beautiful woman who is fascinated by guns and Jackson Pinter, a dark and dangerous man. Celia must marry by year's end or be disinherited.
Published 22 months ago by Nicole Laverdure

3.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointing Conclusion
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by PLB

5.0 out of 5 stars A lady never surrnders, Nov. 22 2012
Nicole Laverdure "Mirabelle" (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: A Lady Never Surrenders (Mass Market Paperback)
Celia hires Jackson to investigate the 3 men she's chosen to marry. But Jackson wants Celia for himself. We will discover more of her parent's deaths.This is the last book in her series, Ms. Jeffries leaves clues to unravel the deaths of their parents. Wonderfull ending because all the Sharpe children fall in love and marry. Grandmother Hetty has her wish come true. Ms. Jeffries has again written a beautiful romance story of the Hellions of Halstead Hall. A must if you love her books!

3.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointing Conclusion, Jan. 27 2012
PLB (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Lady Never Surrenders (Mass Market Paperback)
I started Sabrina Jeffries' "The Truth about Lord Stoneville" (the first in the Halstead Hall series) knowing that she was not one of my favourite writers and, sure enough, found it to be only so-so. For some reason, however, I ended up buying the next book ("A Hellion in Her Bed"), and found it to be thoroughly enjoyable. "How to Woo a Reluctant Lady" (the third book) was also fun, but the plot synopsis on the fourth ("To Wed a Wild Lord") left me cold, so I skipped it. Now the last in the series is out and, unfortunately, it may be the weakest of the four I've read, with a truly disappointing conclusion to the central mystery of the series, a boring heroine, and an over padded text. If you like Ms. Jeffries, you may like this one, but she goes back on my "buy at your own risk" list.

A Lady Never Surrenders
A Lady Never Surrenders by Sabrina Jeffries (Mass Market Paperback - Jan. 24 2012)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49