‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The Magic is an excellent book for daily review of personal "gratitude". The words compliment the book "The Secret", and is an excellent purchase! My daughter who was struggling received her copy on a day when everything was amiss. It brought her
excitement and warmth when I couldn't be there physically for her. A few days later I received my copy on a day when I heard my son's kidneys were failing. My daughter text me on my cell phone the one day to tell me there was a paragraph on health just for us :)

5.0 out of 5 stars magic of appreciation, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
If you feel down or short changed in life, this is the book to read. Appreciate the basic things in life, things we take for granted, a sunny day, green grass, food on the table, a day off, pets, health etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, April 6 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This is an amazing book that made me realize that I am truly blessed. THANK YOU Rhonda Byrne for the MAGIC

5.0 out of 5 stars the magic, Feb. 5 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I re-watch the Secret all the time my hope is that the magic will be on DVD soon. will it be coming out on audio?

5.0 out of 5 stars Well told, Jan. 22 2014
Pius (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The great thing about this book and others with such a peculiar and gratifying line of thinking is the insight they provide into life and the enriching values they offer us. After reading The Grandmothers by Janvier Chando, and The Magic (The Secret) by Rhonda Byrne, I feel more like a better person and have a better concept of how to go about enriching myself and be happy about it at the same time, especially with the special people in our lives. The story is well told.

4.0 out of 5 stars already practiced it, Sept. 14 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
even though i have always been a grateful person, i loved the concept reinforced. It is a motivational read and in the end just is based on the concept that no one can change your life or your thoughts but yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, July 17 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
If you follow the Secret then this is a natural follow up. At first it's hard to follow all the things it tells you do. It's like more work ! I've been trying it for a month now and it's becoming more routine. It's all about gratitude which is a good way to go through life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like the chains and shackles of my life have been ..., July 12 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I feel like the chains and shackles of my life have been removed and I am now freer, lighter, and unrestrained. THANK YOU Rhonda for your book "The MAGIC". It truly has made my life more magical.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved "The Magic", Jan. 21 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The book had exercises to follow for 28 days. By day 28 I was filled with Gratitude like I never have been. It really focuses on the simple things in your life that you take for granted. I loved it so much I gave as gifts to five of my team members.

Edna Keep, Author
Multiple Ways To Wealth

5.0 out of 5 stars Step by Step Magical fun, Sept. 10 2013
Starr (Ste. Justine de Newton, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I love it. I really do! Rhonda Byrne has given us a very simple, follow along 'how to' to a happier, healthier life. I have to say, I have loved doing the exercises and have made them a priority, even if I couldn't finish them all in 28 days. Early on, I decided that they are worth doing no matter how long it may take and frankly, I plan to use this formula for the rest of my life! Simply, I'm HAPPIER. And as a woman who is going through the insane emotional, physical and mental turmoil of a very rocky menopausal roller-coaster ride, my FAMILY is frickin' ecstatic that I found this book! "I am deeply grateful for this menopausal time of my life, as I get to fully explore insanity, and it's effects on others around me who aren't offended by the inner furnace-induced heap of sweat I have become. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Magic
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne (Paperback - March 6 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54