‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The Magic is an excellent book for daily review of personal "gratitude". The words compliment the book "The Secret", and is an excellent purchase! My daughter who was struggling received her copy on a day when everything was amiss. It brought her
excitement and warmth when I couldn't be there physically for her. A few days later I received my copy on a day when I heard my son's kidneys were failing. My daughter text me on my cell phone the one day to tell me there was a paragraph on health just for us :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, April 6 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This is an amazing book that made me realize that I am truly blessed. THANK YOU Rhonda Byrne for the MAGIC

4.0 out of 5 stars already practiced it, Sept. 14 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
even though i have always been a grateful person, i loved the concept reinforced. It is a motivational read and in the end just is based on the concept that no one can change your life or your thoughts but yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book!, June 3 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I think the onother title of the book should be GRATITUDE.....its true whatever happens to you good or bad or even if you already recieve youre wishes or not yet, you need to be thankful for it.This book is also the same with other books like the laws of prosperity and make miracles in forty days.Thank you thank you thank you rhonda byrne, how i wish i can give you eight stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, July 17 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
If you follow the Secret then this is a natural follow up. At first it's hard to follow all the things it tells you do. It's like more work ! I've been trying it for a month now and it's becoming more routine. It's all about gratitude which is a good way to go through life.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, May 13 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This book is the best, even though I did not receive what I wanted in 28 days, I got something even better, HAPINESS, I see the world in another light and I am finally happy, Thank you Rhonda Byrne.

5.0 out of 5 stars An attitude of gratitude changes your life!, Oct. 7 2014
I loved this book. It is a life changing book for me. I am so grateful a wonderful friend recommended it to me. I have bought several copies to give to my children and friends.
Just by being grateful and seeing the positives in every day and in every situation immediately changes your life. Who wants to be miserable? I don't and I am not. I have a much healthier attitude and am living a much happier life than ever before. You must read the book and do the exercises and watch your life blossom. I cannot say enough good things about "The Magic."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Jan. 9 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve their life.
Step by step chapters are easy to follow and cause you to examine every facet of your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic ... book and audiobook, Aug. 21 2014
Sandy S "Sandy S" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I really enjoy all of Rhonda Byrne's books, and this one is just great. I not only have them all in book form, but also on audio. I listen to them while doing my housework and it makes the task so much less tedious and makes the time go by quickly which injecting me with a good dose of positivity. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic, Jan. 13 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This book is magnificent. It is about Gratitude, 28 days of being grateful for different things, such as relationships, money, food, anything really. And each of the 28 days, you write 10 additional things you are grateful for! Beside the things you are grateful for each of the 28 days, you end up to being grateful for 280 things, people, situations, passions, nature, material things, etc. You end up even being grateful for bills, it makes you realize how much you get for what you pay. For instance, you get power, light, and heat at all the time, with a bunch of people working hard for you. There is need for maintaining the posts, the electrical stations, and the wires. There is need for dealing with wind and ice storms, with power failures - that happen really very seldom if you think about it - and with brown outs. Hydro's people work hard for us. Considering all of this, it is right to be grateful and to be thankful for supporting Hydro with our bills.

A very, very great book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Magic
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne (Paperback - March 6 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54