‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The Magic is an excellent book for daily review of personal "gratitude". The words compliment the book "The Secret", and is an excellent purchase! My daughter who was struggling received her copy on a day when everything was amiss. It brought her
excitement and warmth when I couldn't be there physically for her. A few days later I received my copy on a day when I heard my son's kidneys were failing. My daughter text me on my cell phone the one day to tell me there was a paragraph on health just for us :)

5.0 out of 5 stars magic of appreciation, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
If you feel down or short changed in life, this is the book to read. Appreciate the basic things in life, things we take for granted, a sunny day, green grass, food on the table, a day off, pets, health etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, April 6 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This is an amazing book that made me realize that I am truly blessed. THANK YOU Rhonda Byrne for the MAGIC

5.0 out of 5 stars the magic, Feb. 5 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I re-watch the Secret all the time my hope is that the magic will be on DVD soon. will it be coming out on audio?

5.0 out of 5 stars Well told, Jan. 22 2014
Pius (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The great thing about this book and others with such a peculiar and gratifying line of thinking is the insight they provide into life and the enriching values they offer us. After reading The Grandmothers by Janvier Chando, and The Magic (The Secret) by Rhonda Byrne, I feel more like a better person and have a better concept of how to go about enriching myself and be happy about it at the same time, especially with the special people in our lives. The story is well told.

4.0 out of 5 stars already practiced it, Sept. 14 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
even though i have always been a grateful person, i loved the concept reinforced. It is a motivational read and in the end just is based on the concept that no one can change your life or your thoughts but yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grateful for The Magic, July 19 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I am really loving this book. I already have a Pollyanna type attitude and the book just re-enforces what I already know & makes me practice gratitude daily. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic ... book and audiobook, Aug. 21 2014
Sandy S "Sandy S" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I really enjoy all of Rhonda Byrne's books, and this one is just great. I not only have them all in book form, but also on audio. I listen to them while doing my housework and it makes the task so much less tedious and makes the time go by quickly which injecting me with a good dose of positivity. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, July 17 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
If you follow the Secret then this is a natural follow up. At first it's hard to follow all the things it tells you do. It's like more work ! I've been trying it for a month now and it's becoming more routine. It's all about gratitude which is a good way to go through life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like the chains and shackles of my life have been ..., July 12 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I feel like the chains and shackles of my life have been removed and I am now freer, lighter, and unrestrained. THANK YOU Rhonda for your book "The MAGIC". It truly has made my life more magical.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Magic
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne (Paperback - March 6 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54