5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The Magic is an excellent book for daily review of personal "gratitude". The words compliment the book "The Secret", and is an excellent purchase! My daughter who was struggling received her copy on a day when everything was amiss. It brought her
excitement and warmth when I couldn't be there physically for her. A few days later I received my copy on a day when I heard my son's kidneys were failing. My daughter text me on my cell phone the one day to tell me there was a paragraph on health just for us :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, April 6 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This is an amazing book that made me realize that I am truly blessed. THANK YOU Rhonda Byrne for the MAGIC

4.0 out of 5 stars already practiced it, Sept. 14 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
even though i have always been a grateful person, i loved the concept reinforced. It is a motivational read and in the end just is based on the concept that no one can change your life or your thoughts but yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book!, June 3 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I think the onother title of the book should be GRATITUDE.....its true whatever happens to you good or bad or even if you already recieve youre wishes or not yet, you need to be thankful for it.This book is also the same with other books like the laws of prosperity and make miracles in forty days.Thank you thank you thank you rhonda byrne, how i wish i can give you eight stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Step by Step Magical fun, Sept. 10 2013
Starr (Ste. Justine de Newton, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I love it. I really do! Rhonda Byrne has given us a very simple, follow along 'how to' to a happier, healthier life. I have to say, I have loved doing the exercises and have made them a priority, even if I couldn't finish them all in 28 days. Early on, I decided that they are worth doing no matter how long it may take and frankly, I plan to use this formula for the rest of my life! Simply, I'm HAPPIER. And as a woman who is going through the insane emotional, physical and mental turmoil of a very rocky menopausal roller-coaster ride, my FAMILY is frickin' ecstatic that I found this book! "I am deeply grateful for this menopausal time of my life, as I get to fully explore insanity, and it's effects on others around me who aren't offended by the inner furnace-induced heap of sweat I have become. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, July 17 2014
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
If you follow the Secret then this is a natural follow up. At first it's hard to follow all the things it tells you do. It's like more work ! I've been trying it for a month now and it's becoming more routine. It's all about gratitude which is a good way to go through life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true magic, Nov. 27 2014
dafna bener (hamilton, on Canada) - See all my reviews
I never write reviews, unless i have something good to say... This book is more than good to say, i can easily say it changed my life. From being depressed and negative, to being full of gratitude and positive attitude... I love this book. I was very very very skeptic when a friend of mine in my worst time told me get it.. I said really a book?
Since i bought 10 of them gave them away to friends and family i really recommend this book to everyone.i didnt even finish the 28 days i did only 8 days.. I will finish it but i love this book.. It is truly a magic...

5.0 out of 5 stars An attitude of gratitude changes your life!, Oct. 7 2014
I loved this book. It is a life changing book for me. I am so grateful a wonderful friend recommended it to me. I have bought several copies to give to my children and friends.
Just by being grateful and seeing the positives in every day and in every situation immediately changes your life. Who wants to be miserable? I don't and I am not. I have a much healthier attitude and am living a much happier life than ever before. You must read the book and do the exercises and watch your life blossom. I cannot say enough good things about "The Magic."

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic - You will believe, May 15 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I didn't read "The Secret" I watched the shows on Oprah and thought it was just hype. However as a believer in Magic when I saw the title to this book it resonated with me. After reading a few lines I knew it was authentic. You will find if you follow the daily instructions your life will change. Mine did so quickly that my previous belief in Magic was not even a registered blip on the screen. I am sharing what I've learned so far with others and have been a witness to their lives opening up and changing too. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, May 13 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This book is the best, even though I did not receive what I wanted in 28 days, I got something even better, HAPINESS, I see the world in another light and I am finally happy, Thank you Rhonda Byrne.

The Magic
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne (Paperback - March 6 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54