4.0 out of 5 stars goofy fun
Published on March 30 2012 by Mich Wellman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to write home about.
While this "vault edition" of The Jedi Path is a nice collection it is over-priced for what you get. The leather book binding itself is fantastic, the paper is unique, and the hand written notes found on the pages from legendary Jedi Masters is a nice touch. However the other "trinkets" that come with the book are cheap and resemble something you would get for a quarter...
Published on March 17 2011 by Bill Sussman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars goofy fun, March 30 2012
This review is from: Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force (Hardcover)
I bought this to see just where the development of the 'Jedi' story line had grown to. It is a fun romp that is for sure. I am also glad I got it on sale. If you are a Star Wars uber-fan this is probably high on the list of must haves. If you are an occasional observer then this is a fun romp into total fantasy and for what it is worthit. And the production value of the book is nice. I don't know how to grade such stuff so 4 out of 5 puts it above average because of the frivolity. If you have a few bucks to throw at silly and you like Star Wars stuff, then go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Awesome, July 4 2014
Got this for the husband he loves it was one of the first of the collection we got. Really cool sounds while opening... Would be neat if it did the same while closing like the sith one but it pretty awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars May The Force Be With You, June 17 2014
charlene chambers - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The pictures & description do not do it justice! I fully expected something smaller & cheaper looking! What I received was incredible! Whether you're a Jedi Master, a Jedi in training or just a fan of the series, you'll want this collectible! Well worth the price I paid!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book., Nov. 24 2013
This product is amazing.. The book is incredible. All the things it comes with adds to the overall appeal. Small problem really, one of the doors doesn't open when I push the button to open it, I have to move it to open one side..

Overall its a great buy and so recommended if you are a fan or just starting to be a fan like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jedi Path Review, Oct. 27 2013
Great read. I blew through it in less than a week! Totally worth it and the case is a beautiful piece of memorabilia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, Jan. 21 2013
Huge Star Wars fan! So ordering this was exciting but when I finally got it in the mail the next day, which is an incredible feat in of itself, I got alot more than I expected and i absolutely loved it! One purchase I definitely do not regret buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea, Jan. 11 2013
My husband is an avid star wars fan. We found the Book of the Sith at a comic convention. Tried our hardest to find the Path of the Jedi within our city. No such luck.
Finally tried to do the online thing and hurray! Found one here on amazon. Husband had no idea it was coming. Opened his present Christmas morning and was completely shocked.
Great delivery time, great service and the package wasn't damaged at all. I highly recommend this product to those few who truly respect the Jedi way! Just having the book was ok,
but once you get the Vault Edition, it just seems that more real!

5.0 out of 5 stars just awsome, Jan. 6 2013
This review is from: Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force (Hardcover)
everyting you ever wanted to know about the jedi is in this book.I would even recomend the collector box set for star war collectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Dec 22 2012
Every star wars fan must own this! It come in a cool case and the book is great. Also makes a great gift for fellow fans

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT book !, Aug. 25 2012
Dominic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force (Hardcover)
It's a great book for any Jedi' fan (it's a kind of Jedi Bible). If you love Star Wars don't hesitate, it's an awesome read!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force by Daniel Wallace (Hardcover - Aug. 24 2011)
CDN$ 24.95 CDN$ 15.64