biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on March 17, 2011
While this "vault edition" of The Jedi Path is a nice collection it is over-priced for what you get. The leather book binding itself is fantastic, the paper is unique, and the hand written notes found on the pages from legendary Jedi Masters is a nice touch. However the other "trinkets" that come with the book are cheap and resemble something you would get for a quarter from a toy machine in the shopping mall. The "vault" in which all of this comes in is also kind of cheaply made. The plastic is flimsy, and the automated doors occasionally fail to work. While this would make a great gift for avid Star Wars fans, I found it to be somewhat of a letdown for the price!
on December 13, 2010
the jedi path vault edition had arrived with everything listed. all of the items enclosed were of high quality and as seen in pictures. the book itself is very nice and well made. the vault itself is made in high standards and is very cool for the effects it uses when opened. would definitely recommend to anyone who is star wars fan.
on March 30, 2012
I bought this to see just where the development of the 'Jedi' story line had grown to. It is a fun romp that is for sure. I am also glad I got it on sale. If you are a Star Wars uber-fan this is probably high on the list of must haves. If you are an occasional observer then this is a fun romp into total fantasy and for what it is worthit. And the production value of the book is nice. I don't know how to grade such stuff so 4 out of 5 puts it above average because of the frivolity. If you have a few bucks to throw at silly and you like Star Wars stuff, then go for it.
on May 2, 2011
Definitely a must have little addition to any SW book collection. There's lots of interesting things in it, and the 'commentary' from each of the previous owners of the book is laughs all around. All of the little extra goodies inside are also pretty sweet. My only complaint is that I thought the book would be bigger, size wise.
on January 25, 2012
A friend of mine had the Jedi Path book and showed it to me, now I happen to be a huge Starwars nerd and have an awesome girlfriend who has allowed me to place the vault on display for visitors to see. So to me the Vault Edition was worth it . It makes a great converstation piece, when people come over and point and ask what it is I tell them to push the button and all questions are answered. The construction of the vault is good, the doors and platform on the vault are hydraulic which impressed me. It is plastic so don't expect it to last through countless years of galactic conflict. But overall I would recomend this to my hardcore Starwars friends, but to anyone who has just seen the movies I would recomend that they just buy the book.

-XIII
on January 11, 2013
My husband is an avid star wars fan. We found the Book of the Sith at a comic convention. Tried our hardest to find the Path of the Jedi within our city. No such luck.
Finally tried to do the online thing and hurray! Found one here on amazon. Husband had no idea it was coming. Opened his present Christmas morning and was completely shocked.
Great delivery time, great service and the package wasn't damaged at all. I highly recommend this product to those few who truly respect the Jedi way! Just having the book was ok,
but once you get the Vault Edition, it just seems that more real!
on February 17, 2012
I bought this to go with my book of sith... I paid 100$ wich is REALLY overpriced. The book itself is GREAT but the vault is not worth paying 100$. It is cheap, it doesn't work well.

But what is really frustrating, is that I waited before buying this to see if I could get a better price. I finally bought it and once I received my package the price dropped to 60$. I'm not happy at all with this.
on January 12, 2015
I bought the book as a gift and it is interesting. Just a warning though, the product description mentions a bunch of removable items that is only for an alternate version of this of the product. That is all fine and well except the warning "--This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition." does not show up when viewing and purchasing through the mobile app, so just be aware of that.
on November 24, 2013
This product is amazing.. The book is incredible. All the things it comes with adds to the overall appeal. Small problem really, one of the doors doesn't open when I push the button to open it, I have to move it to open one side..

Overall its a great buy and so recommended if you are a fan or just starting to be a fan like me.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 7, 2012
Amazing book! If you are a real and true Star wars fan it is a must to have in your collection! Sounds and lights are very well done, the book itself is just what i expected, looks like a real book coming straight out of an old era, additional items inside are extremely nice as well. 5 Stars!