Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Nomad: A Global Approach to Interior Style
Format: HardcoverChange
Price:$32.29+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 19, 2012
I give this book 5 stars because it is very artistic with beautiful photographs.
This book is NOT a decorating book. There are no interior shots, however,
you will find plenty of wonderful pictures. You will see close-ups of brooms,
shoes, pebbles etc. and if you appreciate good photography this is the
book for you. It makes a nice and exoctic looking coffee table book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 29, 2013
I really loved the incorporation of unique details from foreign countries into design ideas. Some of the photos seemed a little too staged or styled instead of functional, but definitely a wellspring of ideas. What I did not enjoy was the struggle to read the text. Much of the text was overlaid in small "typewriter" print onto very dark background pages. The effect was visually pleasing, but almost impossible to read. Sad, too, because I enjoyed the author's comments very much when I could read them.
I would buy other books by this author because I think that she has some important things to say about incorporating the obscure or insignificant objects we might otherwise overlook into our homes. Loved the summarizing of a national "palette" of color for the countries she featured.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again